Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui

"Good grief, isn't this place too dark for everyone?" The newcomer God asked with an unamused look after observing the whole theater.

"Then what kind of theater would you want for our viewers then?" Dio asked.

"None of your business, you bastard." The newcomer said.

"Uh... Who are you by the way?" Yushiro asked.

"Me? I'm just the one who beat the shit out of this man back from our world. And it appears that my job this time will be observing you, runts, as well." The newcomer said with a menacing stare.

"Sheesh... He's big and... scary." Kanroji said.

"Name's Jotaro Kujo, and I don't give a damn on people who are hated by most of our viewers from the outside world." Jotaro said with his stance.

" Jotaro said with his stance

"Jotaro-sama..." Aoi uttered.

"He's hot." Kanroji whispered.

"His presence is way more terrifying than Dio-sama... But charming at the same time." Kanae said.

"You mean Rengoku's father, right?" Zenitsu asked.

"And Yushiro?" Makomo asked.

"What?!" The two shrieked.

"Shut up! I didn't mention names so shut the hell up! Anyway, is the episode ready, Iruma?" Jotaro asked.

"Yeah. Here we... go!" Iruma said and now plays the first episode.

"In this episode, we will now see the future of you three joining forces with another Hashira." Jotaro said.

"Oh! Who could it be?!" Kanroji asked.

"You'll know soon. But they're a badass in the future! That they even fought with a single--" Izuku was stopped by Dio and Iruma who covered his mouth.

"Single what?" Uzui asked.

"Don't mind him! Let us begin now!" Dio said.

Memories of Tanjiro's from the train before show up, especially the one where Kyojuro's fighting the Upper Rank Three, Akaza in an epic showdown. But he, himself, with worried thoughts, keep calling the name of the Hashira who protected them until the end.

'Rengoku...'

Kyojuro breathing and bleeding on screen...

'Rengoku! Rengoku!'

"I... I will fulfill my duty! I will not allow anyone here to die! Flame Breathing... Esoteric Art!"

'Set your heart ablaze.'

"This scene again..." Shinobu said with a sad look.

"Imagine not being able to help Rengoku in that battle. That must've hurt him a lot." Iruma said.