Sabito and Makomo

After the Demon Slayer cast returned from the other room, everyone had their own reactions after they came on that room.

"Kamado kun, are you okay?" Shinobu asked on Tanjiro who just blushed on what the cat did on Shinobu to him.

"I won't forget the face of that spiky blonde bastard!" Inosuke angrily muttered.

"You and that guy both have that kind of personality. But I don't know whose side should I join." Zenitsu said.

"Shoto is so handsome. Lalalala." Kanroji hummed while Iguro looked on a picture of Shoto in his hand.

'If ever I saw you in my path one time, I'm going to eliminate you, and regret that you were born into this planet.' Iguro thought while crumbling the photo of Shoto Todoroki.

"Woah look at Iguro, Gyomei. He is so jealous at that Shoto kid who got Kanroji's heart." Uzui said.

"But I don't know if that Shoto kid will consider Kanroji as a part of his life. Since Kanroji considered Shoto as part of her life as well." Gyomei replied.

"Oi Izuku! You didn't tell us that you are a strong kid in your own world!" Sanemi said.

"Hey, hey! It's not me actually. But I agree with you. That other me is really a one hell of a terminator and a badass!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Badass?" Inosuke asked.

"Don't mind that phrase. Anyway, welcome back to this world! Now we are going to continue Tanjiro's life story which he is still blushing at Shinobu who sits beside him." Izuku stated.

"I'm just gonna comfort him. For him to feel well." Shinobu said.

Tanjiro can be seen writing a journal about him and he looked on Nezuko for a while.

"What is that Journal for Tanjiro?" Zenitsu asked.

"Actually, I did that journal of mine for Nezuko to read. I wrote there on how did I do well on the days when she was asleep for too long." Tanjiro replied..

"Uhmm, Big Bro, how long did I sleep on that time?" Nezuko asked.

"Two years." Urokodaki interrupted.

"WHAAT?!" Zenitsu and Nezuko both exclaimed.

"But h-how can you sleep for that long time?!" Inosuke asked.

Tanjiro looked on Nezuko for the last time before Urokodaki called him.

"Let's go." Urokodaki said as Tanjiro closed the door.

"Are you and Mr. Urokodaki are going for a training am I right?" Giyu asked.

"Y-Yeah." Tanjiro uttered.

The sign "Destroy" was shown in the screen and Urokodaki narrated the whole definition of the Demon Slayer Corps.

"The Demon Slayer Corps has around several hundred members. It's an organization unrecognized by the government. Yet, it existed since the ancient times and we continue to hunt demons today." Urokodaki said as the screen shows the Demon Slayer members and above them are the Hashiras.

"Look! It's us!" Kanroji exclaimed.

"The Hashiras are the highest ranked Demon Slayers in your organization right?" Izuku asked.

"Yes they are. And also, the most skilled swordsmen ever been assembled by this organization." Oyakata replied.

"But as for who's leading the Demon Slayer Corps, that remains a mystery."