Pretend Family

"Of course you defeated it, Tanjiro!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"Eh?" Tanjiro uttered.

"Is there something wrong, Tanjiro?" Rengoku asked.

"Oh, nothing!" Tanjiro replied.

"He doesn't want to tell them that Giyu is the one who really finished it. But Tanjiro greatly weakened Rui that time." Izuku said.

"Well, I can't blame the boy if he does that for a purpose. Anyways, shall we start the next episode?" Dio asked.

"Yeah and before that, I'll remind them about something." Izuku said.

"What do you mean?" Captain Price asked.

"Everyone, listen up!" Izuku calls the attention of everyone.

"What is it, Izuku?" Kanroji asked.

"The next three episodes of this show has happened to your world. So, it means that episode 21 will be the day where you saved Tanjiro and his group's asses. Episode 22 and 26 will be the future of you all as well!" Izuku said.

"Whaaat?!" Everyone yelled.

"S-So it means that we can see what really happened in the future? And how we get ourselves fighting against those Twelve Kizuki?! And also one thing, can we see the episode where we defeated Muzan?!" Kanroji asked like she was in a hurry.

"Well, well, well. No." Izuku replied.

"Whaaaat?!" Kanroji yelled.

"Listen. Three episodes of your future will only be shown here in the future. It means that, we are near at the end of this show." Dio said.

"After watching Tanjiro's life, are we going home now to our world?" Muichiro asked.

"Not yet. You'll see some cool stuff about yourselves after watching the final episode of this show!" Izuku said.

"Cool stuff?" Inosuke uttered.

"Naaah! Either way. We should start the next episode, shall we?" Dio interrupted.

"Yep. Here we go!" Izuku exclaimed.

The screen shows the title "Pretend Family" on it.

"Pretend family?" Tanjuro asked.

"I have a guess in here. This episode may be related to Rui's life, I think?" Sabito asked.

"Who knows? Well then, let's go!" Dio said.

The head of Rui dropped to the ground after being slashed by Tanjiro and Nezuko's body as well crashed to the ground after the threads that restrains her burnt.

"Nezuko! Nezuko! I-I won!" Tanjiro weakly said.

"My father saved me! I'm not sure why I was able to unleash that attack with the kagura that's been in our family for generations. But that was what saved me! I was able to beat him!" Tanjiro added.

"I didn't saved you during that time, Tanjiro. I just reminded you of that dance as a weapon to defeat Rui. And yet, you did it." Tanjuro said.

"That dance is not only a dance of a Fire God." Izuku said.

"What do you mean?" Makomo asked.

"As Tanjiro enrages himself during that Dance of the Fire God style, it will slowly transform into Dance of the Sun God. Which means, as Tanjiro masters the Dance of the Fire God, it will slowly transform into a Dance of the Sun God as well." Dio replied.

"So, Master is right. He's related to the Sun Breathing user, amazing!" Rengoku said.

"But, how did you got that dance, Mr. Kamado?" Sanemi asked.