You Must Learn a Single Thing

"Finally!" Everyone exclaimed as they hear Inosuke, for the second time, saying Tanjiro's name, correctly.

"Oh, the next episode is about Zenitsu's story huh?" Dio asked.

"Yes it is! And also, shall we remind them about the next episode? So that those people who really gets disgust by his cowardness, will be aware of his real power when he is in his attack state?" Captain Price ask.

"I'll agree with that. So that you can't hurt anyone with your gun anymore." Dio sighed.

"I won't tell them if I were you." A voice suddenly boomed in the middle of nowhere, making every god tremble a little.

"Wh-Who is that?" Captain Price asked as he cocks his rifle.

"Is that a voice of an another god?!" Zenitsu asked in worry.

"It's just me, Captain Price!" A voice of a man with a red and a white hair and with a scar on his face suddenly appeared on the portal.

"Oh, hi there, Shoto!" Dio said.

Everyone looked at the portal and saw the ice and fire quirk user, replacing Izuku as a god since he is now on a rescue operation on Eri.

"Shotoooo!!" Mitsuri exclaimed as she rushed quickly to Shoto but was blocked by the icewall that Shoto made.

"Mitsuri, if I were you, better know what will happen if you're gonna approach me just like that." Shoto said while pointing his finger at Iguro who's looking on the screen, waiting for the next episode to start.

"Oh. Sorry." Mitsuri sighed.

"Are you gonna replace Izuku here until the end, Shoto?" Captain Price asked.

"Nope, only on this episode only. And also, I brought some villain with me as well but, she went nice this time after what I did to her. Here she is." Shoto said as another character popped out in the portal and this made Dio and Captain Price gulped.

"Himiko Toga?!" Both of the gods exclaimed.

"Eh? Who she is? And also, I hate her face." Yushiro said.

"Wh-Why you brought up a villain in here?!" Dio exclaimed.

"Hey, listen. We just came here to see how everyone is doing in here. And besides, Toga and I will be staying only for this episode. Since Izuku is on a mission." Shoto said.

"Hi everyone! My name is Himiko Toga! Nice to meet you all!" Toga said.

"A-Are you a human eater? Because... I can tell at your face that you are one." Shigeru asked in worry.

"Oh no, no, no. I am not. But, my quirk is to shapeshift into a human that I can be. By licking their blood and then, I can transform into one. Look!" Toga said as she slashed Shoto's arm and licks his arm as well and transforms into Shoto as well.

"WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!" Everyone yelled.

"Toga! Stop it, or I will punish you so bad!!" Shoto warned.

"Oh, sorry. Hehe." Toga said as she returned into her normal form.

'This girl is a creep!' Zenitsu thought.

"HOW DID YOU DO THAAAT?! I WANT TO DO THAT TOOO!!" Inosuke roared.

"You can't, Inosuke! They're gods and also, their power is beyond than ours so stop comparing yourself to them!" Tanjiro said.