Swordsman Accompanying a Demon

The scene now started to Tanjiro wearing his Demon Slayer uniform with the mark "Destroy" on it and covers it with his signature sweater.

"Have you gotten changed?" Urokodaki asked.

"Yes." Tanjiro replied.

"Oh, so that kid in the front seat, this show that we are watching is his life before? Pretty interesting." Kanae said.

"And also, Lady Shinobu accidentally kissed him in the lips before when we travelled from the another world." Kanao said after flipping the coin and showing it as tails.

"WHAAAT?! You kissed... him?!" Kanae and her parents asked.

"Y-Yeah but, it was the cat's fault why it happened! But it would be better if Giyu would be the one that I kissed on the lips on that time." Shinobu said on Kanae. Meanwhile Sabito and Giyu whispered to each other.

"So that Hashira likes you? Well, do you like her as well?" Sabito asked.

"Yeah, but she is really annoying sometimes and she always distract my focus on our missions." Giyu replied.

"Man, you need to enjoy life sometimes, that girl can give you the future you won't regret!" Sabito said.

"You think?" Giyu asked.

"Yeah! If I were you, better get to know with her more, personally and balance yourself in the missions as a Hashira and a man in the normal life. Do you understand?" Sabito asked.

"I will do my best then, thank you, Sabito!" Giyu replied with a smile.

'His smile makes me happy.' Shinobu thought while looking secretly on Giyu.

Tanjiro turned around on Urokodaki as he shows his new attire as an official Demon Hunter of the Demon Slayer Corps. Urokodaki nods to his new attire.

Nezuko from her room crawls under her bedsheet and peeks outside as she saw Tanjiro in his new attire as a Demon Hunter.

"Nezuko? Why do you have that Bamboo on your mouth that time?" Kie asked.

"She turned into a demon and the only survivor after the demon killed you." Tanjiro replied.

"But, she doesn't look like a demon to me right now." Tanjuro said.

"Izuku sama removed the curse on her. But after watching this life of mine, she will return into a demon, same as you guys, you will be sent back into the after life after watching this." Tanjiro replied while crying.

"Don't be a crybaby, big brother! You should be happy that we have reunited once again!" Shigeru said.

"Shigeru's right. We should enjoy this Tempura of mine right now!" Hanako said while bringing a plate of Tempura in her hands.

"So, that kid seems to be stronger than you huh, Muchiro?" Yuichiro asked.

"I don't know but, I feel he is. And I don't care about that. For as long as we defeat Muzan, the one behind all of these conflicts into our world." Muchiro replied.

"I see, and also, be better careful on your missions next time dear." Mom of Muchiro said.

"Yes, I will!" Muichiro replied.

The screen appeared the next title of the show named "Swordsman Accompanying a Demon" on it.

"Episode 6?! So you guys have seen the other 5 episodes?" Gramps said.

"Yeah, and those were sad ones actually." Tanjiro replied.

"Oh, I see. But anyway, Zenitsu, you must learn more on Tanjiro. Maybe you can see yourself in his life through this show and you can adapt it in your swordsmanship." Gramps said.