Letting Someone Else Go First

"Anyways, let's start now the next episode!" Dio exclaimed.

"Yeah!!" Everyone yelled.

"Sad to say, Izuku needs to leave for a while." Dio said as Izuku transforms himself into hero costume but this time, instead of green, it is gold this time and has a gladiator helm on him.

"Woah, where are you going Lord Izuku?" Uzui asked.

"Hey! Don't call me Lord you know! I may be a god but I don't like that kind of phrases on me. Anyways, one villain took their victim from the Heroes once again. I need to come back to our world to save that girl again!" Izuku replied.

"What?! You mean Eri?! Overhaul, a man who must be killed!" Dio angrily said while cracks his knuckles.

"Oh no, look at how those gods get angry. Looks like destruction is about to erupt in here." Zenitsu nervously said.

"Aren't we gonna use this time to cuddle each other, Tomioka san?" Shinobu asked.

"*sigh* You can rest at my chest and sleep." Giyu uttered.

"Finally!" Shinobu said as she placed her head at Giyu and pulled his head, suddenly kissing him in the lips.

"Too early for that. But, you did it unexpectedly." Giyu uttered while staring at Shinobu.

"I was waiting for this moment, that I can be like this to you, without teasing you. Please, let me get rid of your dull personality." Shinobu said while resting her head at his his chest.

"Look at those two, they're now practicing to be an official couple. How about us, Obanai?" Mitsuri asked.

"I don't know. Better focus on what we're watching." Obanai said.

"Jeez. You really put into heart what I said earlier." Kanroji mumbled to herself.

"Anyways, everyone, it's good to meet you all! And also, Tanjiro, and all the Demon Slayers here, defeat Muzan and bring peace to your world once again! Farewell!!" Izuku yelled as his body started to erupt some lightning on it and opened the portal in front of him.

"Beat that tucan-masked bastard and bring his head in here when you come back!" Captain Price yelled.

"Haha! I will, old gramps. Bye everyone!!" Izuku said as he flashed like Zenitsu's First Form and disappeared.

"Man, I'm gonna miss his cute face." Kanroji hummed.

"I wanna learn more from him. Hope he comes back." Tanjiro said.

"He will! But anyways, we shall start the next episode of this show!" Dio said.

The scene started to Tanjiro blocking his sword against a demon slayer who's being controlled by the spider demon and asks Inosuke if he found the demon.

"Found it?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yeah! That way! I'm picking up a powerful vibe from over there!" Inosuke said.

"You are? Way to go, Inosuke!" Tanjiro complimented, making Inosuke dream some cottons once again but was interrupted by the demon slayers.

"The way he says woooh, he really is appreciating someone's praise, like what Tanjiro did." Makomo said.

"Woooh?" Sabito asked.

"Woooh! The sound he makes when he  appreciated someone's compliment to him." Makomo said.

'Even Makomo now, being infected by Inosuke's weirdness.' Sabito thought.

"We gotta take care of these guys or we'll never get anywhere!" Inosuke yelled.