Tsuzumi Mansion

The screen now shows the title "Tsuzumi Mansion" on it.

"Is Tsuzumi an instrument, am I right?" Tokito asked.

"Yes it is. And it plays the same music like drums does on our world." Izuku said.

"That Tsuzumi, I remember him..." Tanjiro uttered.

"Is there anything wrong, Tanjiro?" Kanao asked with worry.

"Oh, nothing!" Tanjiro replied.

'I feel that he knows something about this episode. Well whatever it is, I will try my best to comfort him.' Kanao thought.

The scene turned to a sparrow expressing like he is explaining something on Tanjiro while the blond boy cries for marriage on a girl.

"I'm begging you! There's no one else! You're all that I have!" The blond boy cried.

"I see! Gotcha! I'll do something about it!" Tanjiro said. This made the sparrow have the looks of a bird filled with hopes on it.

"Awww look at that sparrow go! He seems to explain so cute that I want to cuddle him!" Nezuko cooed.

"Tanjiro, seriously you understand what my sparrow said?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yes! When the crow talked to me, I tried to understand the chirpings of a bird even if it doesn't speak the way my Kasugai Crow does!" Tanjiro replied.

"First, you have that keen sense of smell. Now you have that keen understanding of talking and listening to birds. How amazing are you Tanjiro?" Shinobu asked.

W-Well uh. I just learned them in surprise, I think?" Tanjiro replied.

"Ara, ara. Hey Shinobu, you shouldn't make Tanjiro give too much pressure would you? Besides, seeing him with a confident aura makes me happy as well." Kanae said, making Tanjiro blush.

'Is Tanjiro making a harem in here? Why?! Why of all people, Tanjiro gets that one?!' Zenitsu thought while crying.

"Are you all right Monitsu?" Inosuke asked since he noticed Zenitsu crying.

"*sniff* N-Nothing Inosuke!" Zenitsu replied.

"Please help me! Please marry me! I'm begging-" The blond boy was stopped when Tanjiro dragged him.

"What do you think you're doing right in the middle of the road? Can't you see she wants no part of you? And don't go making trouble for your sparrow either!" Tanjiro said like he is a senior of the blond boy.

"That uniform! You're that guy from Final Selection!" The blond boy said.

"No one I know is anything like you! I don't know you!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Eeeeh?! But we met, remember? We met, remember? You're the one with the problem! Like your memory!" The blond boy yelled back as a flashback of him and Tanjiro from the Final Selection has been shown on the screen.

"You really make me embarrass in front of that girl! Now I really look stupid on her until now!" Zenitsu said.

"Sorry, but you need to learn your limits towards girls, Zenitsu. Because if you won't, maybe they will disrespect you as well." Tanjiro said.

"Tanjiro is right. And also, DON'T USE THE EXCUSE OF YOU DYING BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE ON YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE!!" Gramps yelled on Zenitsu.

"All right, it's been taken care of. You can head home now without any worries." Tanjiro said.

"I will. Thank you very much!" The girl said.

"Hey!! Stay out of my way! That girl is going to marry me! Because she's in love with me, all ri-" Zenitsu was stopped when the girl slapped him in the face so hard that he spinned 360.