Hinokami

Everyone murmured at each other after hearing some of Tanjiro and Zenitsu's favorite rice balls and how are those things were discovered.

"What kind of magic are they using to know our favorites and secrets without us making some notice on it?!" Zenitsu asked in shock.

"Zenitsu, they're gods, you know. And also, gods like Izuku, Dio, and Captain Price maybe knew already some of our secrets, even if we aren't noticing it." Nezuko replied.

"How could the gods know our favorite food without us noticing it? They're so amazing!" Tanjiro said.

"Their power is really an omnipotent one. Wish I can have the power to control time." Kanao said.

"And why?" Tanjiro asked in confusion.

"To fast forward the time to the future where you and I are already a family and we loved each other." Kanao replied with her usual smile.

"Eh?" Tanjiro uttered while blushing heavily.

"Shinobu, you don't like dogs, aren't you?" Giyu asked.

"Why do you have to ask me of it to this place where there are too many people?!" Shinobu yelled in anger.

"Oh, sorry." Giyu replied as he turned his back against Shinobu.

"H-Hey! I'm sorry if I yelled at you." Shinobu said as she tries to make Giyu look at her but Giyu's body is as hard as rock because Shinobu can't move an inch of it.

"Anyways, shall we start the next episode of this show?" Izuku asked.

"Yes!" Everyone replied.

"Tanjiro, Nezuko, this episode may explain the things on how you did those things in that mountain before." Dio said.

"What do you mean?" Tanjiro asked.

The scene started to where Tanjiro's sword snapped as it clashed with the demon's threads and it continuously forwards at him.

"Wh-What happened to your face before it was cured by Izuku sama in here?!" Kanao asked in worry.

"Look." Izuku replied while pointing to the screen.

Tanjiro dodges in the side to avoid his whole head being sliced into two by the thread and makes himself crash to the ground. He looks at his sword and he himself, can't believe on what he is seeing.

"Good thing that you dodged it." Kanao sighed.

"Tanjiro, how did you managed to survive if your sword is broken so bad?" Giyu asked.

Before Tanjiro answers Giyu's question, both him and Giyu were tased by Captain Price's bullets.

"Don't make a storytelling scenario here boys! This episode is lit so don't make it spoil like a prick!" Captain Price said.

'Is he rhyming words?' Izuku and Dio thought.

'No way. My sword!' Tanjiro thought as he stood up once again and the boy demon looked at him.

The screen now shows the title "Hinokami" into it.

"Hinokami means God of Fire, right?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yes it is, my boy. But, why is this episode called, Hinokami?" Gramps asked but no one replied.

'Hinokami? No... way. Could this be the episode where Tanjiro unleashed the dance?' Tanjuro thought.

"Is there a god gonna come at that fighting of Tanjiro and that stupid demon huh?!" Inosuke asked.

"Inosuke, it doesn't mean that it is named as God of Fire, means that there is a god that will join Tanjiro in his battle. But also, I'm confused as well. Why is it called Hinokami?" Kotoha asked.