The Smell of Enchanting Blood

"The show is about to start everyone." Izuku announced.

"We're ready for this." Tanjiro said.

The title now appeared on the screen named as "The Smell of Enchanting Blood" on it.

"Smell of Enchanting blood?" Kanroji asked.

"Maybe I know now why is this episode titled on this one." Oyakata said.

"You know?" Gyomei asked.

"Kyaaaaaahh!!" The woman cried in pain.

"What's this?" One citizen asked.

"What's going on?" Another citizen asked.

"I-Is that blood?" A female citizen asked.

The demon gnarled on the victim as Tanjiro ran towards it to stop the commotion.

"Stop it!" Tanjiro yelled. Muzan saw something that is familiar in his eyes from Tanjiro.

"Did you noticed that Muzan found something strange on Tanjiro?" Zenitsu asked.

'That man, he remembered the one who almost killed him before to Tanjiro. This is bad.' Tanjuro thought.

Tanjiro dived into the demon and Tanjiro punched its mouth to avoid gnarling more.

"Dear!" The woman cried.

"Ma'am! You need to worry about yourself! Please take a cloth and press down hard on the wound!" Tanjiro yelled while restraining the demon.

'It's all right. Somehow, it's going to turn out fine. The wife's wound isn't fatal!' Tanjiro thought.

"Do it harder! Do it harder! Tie it up with a rope!" Tanjiro ordered.

'It's going to be all right. This man hasn't killed anyone! Just a second ago, this man was just walking down this street!' Tanjiro thought.

"Muzan did that to avoid being cornered by Tanjiro and with his quick reflexes, he made everyone confuse why that guy turned into a demon." Izuku said.

"Even if Tanjiro yelled that Muzan is a demon, he has no evidence that will support his statement." Urokodaki said.

"I feel bad for the lady, her husband was involved in this conflict without any reason." Kanae said.

The young girl covered her head and dug it to Muzan's chest.

"Are you all right? You mustn't look. It's dangerouse here, Rei. Let's move over there." Muzan said.

'Where'd he go?' Tanjiro asked in mind as he saw Muzan leaving now on the scene. Tanjiro gritted if he's gonna chase Muzan or to handle the demon who's getting everyone's attention.

'Dammit! Dammit! I can't leave this man here!' Tanjiro thought.

"I am really frustrated that time. I didn't make any move to avoid the transformation of that man before. I was a fool." Tanjiro said.

"Don't blame yourself, Tanjiro. Both of those situations may be important for you but you need to take care first of what is important and what is the thing that you can handle. Luckily, you didn't make any rash move on Muzan or else, you may have been sent in the afterlife if you did anything stupid that time." Muichiro said.

"And also, priorities first. Take care of those victims before those demons like Muzan. There is a designated time to kill him." Shinobu said.

"Muzan Kibutsuji! I'm not letting you get away! No matter where you go!" Tanjiro yelled on Muzan.