Visit the other world.

"Everyone listen up!" Izuku called.

"What is it, Izuku sama? Oh sorry." Uzui said.

"Nah it's fine. I don't care now if you add sama on my name or nah. Either way. We are not gonna continue this for a moment because... you are going to visit a different world this time and that place is same as it is in here. You are about to see my breathing style and how did I became the legendary Hashira ever lived on that multiverse." Izuku said.

"LEGENDARY?!" Inosuke yelled.

"G-Greatest...Hashira?" Tanjiro muttered.

The Hashiras gasped hearing that there is a multiverse that another Izuku exists but as a Legendary Hashira.

"Does that other version of you exist?" Urokodaki asked.

"Yeah. But he is too far for me to reach him." Izuku replied, making everyone shocked and flustered.

"And also, the people who is in my notebook, you can meet them there as well." Izuku said.

"I can meet the Shoto guy in there?!" Kanroji exclaimed.

"Yeah yeah but, hands off to him. His family is in there and his father is a scary one so be prepared." Izuku warned.

"Don't worry, I'll give his father and everyone there the aura of love!" Kanroji said.

"And also by the way, don't mention that I am a god that will send you to their place later. Are we clear?" Izuku asked.

"But why Izuku sama?" Gyoumei asked.

"*sigh* They don't really know that I'm a god in this world and back to our world, I'm just a mere human like you all." Izuku mumbled.

"I see. Don't worry then, none of us will spoil any information about your hidden identity." Oyakata said.

"Well then, are you ready? Cause I'm gonna unleash a portal to that world right now!" Izuku said.

"Do it!!" Inosuke yelled.

"Hahaha. What an humiliating guy!" Izuku said as he starts to open the portal to the other world.

"Be careful out there everyone! I'll just stay here and wait for your return. Goodbye!" Izuku said as everyone waved back at him and entered the portal and leaving Izuku.

"Okay. Now let me watch them how would they react on my Divine Lightning breathing." Izuku said while turning on the screen and seeing the My Hero Academia cast with Garou, Momoko, and Angel.

Greetings! I know,I know that this is not the chapter you expect but this one will give you a hint on what will be the next chapter is in my first book! Hope you enjoy and have a great day!