The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps

The screen now shows the title "The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps" in the screen.

"I can't wait to show to these nincompoop people in here how strong Zenitsu my boy is!" Dio exclaimed on Izuku.

"Yeah, and I want to see the faces of those people who really downgrade him, a lot!" Izuku replied.

"I think the gods are excited on this episode huh?" Genya asked.

"Because aside from seeing Zenitsu's power, we're about to see how they will defeat this tsuzumi demon." Sanemi replied.

The scene shows the room of where Tanjiro and the boar masked person are as masked person jumped into Tanjiro to attack the tsuzumi demon.

"Infuriating! You damn insects running amok in my house! *tap* *tap*" The tsuzumi demon said as he just tapped his tsuzumi to change the position of the room where Tanjiro is and making Teruko move as well. The boar headed person stepped on Teruko after the sudden shake.

"Hahaha! The room freakin' spun around! This is fun! This is fun! Hahaha!" The boar headed person exclaimed.

"Inosuke, you shouldn't stepped over her. It's a bad thing to do, you know?" Kotoha said.

"Oh, I never thought that I stepped on her already. I apologize." Inosuke replied.

The room suddenly flashed as another batch of people is about to watch Tanjiro's lifestory. This includes Lady Tamayo, Yushiro, Uzui's wives, Makio, Hinatsuru, and Suma, and the other casts of the Demon Slayer appeared on everyone.

"Lady Tamayo! Yushiro!" Tanjiro called.

"Oh, Tanjiro! Its nice to see you once again!" Tamayo said.

She hugged Tanjiro and Nezuko. Yushiro also twitched after seeing Tanjiro hugging Tamayo in front of her. Zenitsu suddenly walked onto Yushiro and looked at him face to face.

"Uh oh. Is that the Yushiro boy earlier, Oyakata sama?" Uzui asked.

"Yes, he is. And the way Zenitsu looks at him, this is going to be bad." Oyakata replied.

"Look at Zenitsu, Dio. I can sense the fire raging in him as he meets Yushiro for the first time!" Izuku whispered to Dio who's eating popcorn.

"Yeah! *chews* Both of them are about to clash, I think. *chews*" Dio replied.

"So, you called Nezuko an eyesore huh?" Zenitsu asked.

"Huh? How did you know? And also, what makes you ask that? Are you his boyfriend?" Yushiro asked.

"No!" Nezuko yelled from behind.

Zenitsu felt broken after hearing this from Nezuko after claiming that he is not Nezuko's boyfriend when suddenly, Tanjiro and Tanjuro both tapped at Zenitsu's shoulder and whispered.

"She meant that you are not his boyfriend, YET!" Tanjiro and Tanjuro whispered to Zenitsu, who exploded in joy and zigzags his way around the room.

"It seems that you said something on him that made him happy?" Kanao asked.

"Yeah, and also, I ship him on Nezuko." Tanjiro replied.

"Oh yeah?" Kanao said.

'How about us, Tanjiro? Are we meant for each other?' Kanao thought.

Shinobu looked at Tanjiro and Kanao with jealousy, seeing the two younger slayers about to form a lovely relationship even if they didn't know each other yet.

'When does Giyu propose on me? I can't wait! I won't let these younger generation kids have a relationship first before me!' Shinobu thought.

"Hey Giyu, you should ask for Shinobu if she likes you or not. Maybe the time will come, someone will snatch Shinobu's heart." Sabito teased.