Together Forever

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?! I THOUGHT KATSUKI WILL BE JOINING ME IN HERE!!" Izuku roared, making everyone cover their ears.

"Hahaha! You thought it was Katsuki, but it was I, Dio!!" A tall man named Dio replied with a muscular personality, wearing a gold suit and has a gold hair as well appeared on everyone.

"Dio?!" Everyone asked.

"Hoho! It seems the audience in here felt my beloved prescence. Greetings! I am Dio and I will be joining Izuku in watching the life of that boy!" Dio said as he points out Tanjiro.

"Hey! You have the fangs same as the demons! Are you a demon?!" Genya said.

"No I am not! I am a vampire but, I was a human like you before." Dio replied.

"Oh I see. And what is a vampire?" Inosuke asked.

"A kind of species that drinks human blood through their necks." Izuku replied.

"WHAAAAT?! ANOTHER BLOODTHIRSTY KIND OF SPECIES?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Hey, hey! I'm not a bad guy in here. Despite of this looks, I'm just a good man with a great responibility. And also, I am an Immortal, I am the Immortal Dio!" Dio exclaimed.

"Immortal? Which means you won't die?" Urokodaki asked.

"Yes. And also since he's a god, he can't die as well." Izuku sighed.

"Anyways, shall we continue this show?" Dio asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's continue it then!" Izuku exclaimed.

The screen shows the title "Together Forever" on it.

"Together Forever? I heard it as a lyrics on a song before." Dio said.

"Yep and that's a funky one for me." Izuku said.

Tanjiro successfully slashes Yahaba's head and confirming his victory against him and Tanjiro was sent crashing to the ground after the Horizontal Water Wheel attack.

'I did it! The Whirlpool move loses force when it's not underwater! But thanks to my opponent's attack, it gained power, and I was able to envelope the arrows!' Tanjiro thought.

Yahaba's head crashed to the ground with his left eyeball hangin on it and whining on his defeat.

"Damn it! Curse you! Curse you! Curse you! All I had to do was to bring back your head, and I would've won his approval! I'll never forgive you! I'll never ever forgive you! Shoving my face into this vile dirt!" Yahaba whined.

"You deserve that for being such a naive demon on Tanjiro. And also, being a crybaby on your kimono being soiled as if its so cool and beautiful to see." Zenitsu said.

"And for real, he really has those eyes left in his head. Creepy!" Tanjiro said.

"Hey, Dio, are you gonna stay here for a long time?" Izuku asked.