Memes and Fanarts Pt.4

"Damn, this one is going to make us give you a huge spoiler but, I guess the other gods want us to let us show you this." Dio said.

"What is that image anyway?" Kyojuro asked.

"The image that you're about to see is... the members of the Upper Moon of the Twelve Kizuki." Izuku replied.

"Oh, yeah! Show us the ugliness of these bastards!" Sanemi roared.

"If you say so, freak." Dio said.

The Hashiras sees the members of the Upper Moons of the Twelve Kizuki with anger and determination

The Hashiras sees the members of the Upper Moons of the Twelve Kizuki with anger and determination. Anger due to what kind of pain and problem they brought into the humans and determination because they believed that they can defeat them if they have the will to it.

"The man with six eyes and a long hair is the Upper Moon one. The man on the left side with sharp fans on his hands is the Upper Moon Two. The man in the middle, is the Upper Moon Three. This demon doesn't eat female humans." Izuku said.

"One, Two and Three? They really look like a formidable opponents! Finally, I can analyze now their weakpoints!" Uzui said.

"Sh-Shinobu! That man with the sharp fans! He is... the one who killed me." Kanae uttered.

"That guy?! Just how he looks like, he is so disgusting!" Shinobu angrily said.

"Kocho, listen, we will defeat that demon, okay? You are not going to fight that demon without me. Are we clear about this?" Giyu asked.

"I will! I promise, I won't die for you!" Shinobu said.

"That guy in the middle, he seems to be a real threat, eh?" Sanemi said.

"I can sense that this demon in the middle, isn't a joke." Gyomei said.

'Kyojuro! Please, don't face the Upper Moon Three!' The gods thought.

"That demon with a tongue eyes and a eyemouth is the Upper Moon Five. The demon below him is the Upper Moon Four. Zenitsu, gramps, that guy whose back can be seen, is your student and former ally. He is also an Upper Moon Four. And the man with a seaweed-type hair and the lady are both Upper Moon Six." Izuku said.

"Kaigaku, what made you go alongside with the demons?" Gramps angrily said.

"I promise, I will defeat him!" Zenitsu said.

'My boy, I hope you'll show him your true potential of being my student!' Gramps thought.

"Eeew! That eyeball-on-the-mouth guy is so weird!" Mitsuri said.

'That's the demon who made your life miserable.' The gods thought.

"Two demons with the same title? This sounds good but a confusing one." Genya said.

"Upper Moon Six? They both looked like siblings, by their eyes and their faces." Uzui said.

"Her brother or the male Upper Six is an annoying one. So, better be careful on his Blood Demon Art because it is so destructive." Dio said.