What Are You?

EDO- YOSHIWARA

"Hey! This all started ever since you got here, you know! How many people do you think have vanished from this House? What is it that you're doing on the sly?" An angry lady asked on the Oiran who was assumed to arrive newly in Yoshiwara and gives off a menacing smile on the lady, making her slowly enter her room and the doors went shut. The doors opened and the angry lady was nowhere to be found, except for the Oiran who walks away as nothing happened.

Opening Plays

"She ate her alive..." Sanemi uttered.

"No wonder these issues about the ladies going missing out of their House was all because of her. The Oiran." Shinobu said.

"Poor ladies... They don't know they are already dealing against a demon..." Kanroji sobbed.

"It's not their fault for not knowing who were they up against. It's just that no one from the Corps can put a stop to this kind of situation, other than the Hashiras." Kyojuro said.

"But the Hashiras have only limited numbers, and cannot go everywhere where strange, mysterious problems come out. So that's why as Uzui did, he used his wives to infiltrate the Entertainment District and looked for clues about this demon, which is pretty risky." Muichiro said.

"That's why we are training hard to put an end to these kinds of problems and to be able to help the Hashiras out there as well." Tanjiro said.

"Hm. I like how everyone's stating their emotions about these kinds of cases." Yoriichi said.

'If Yoriichi was sent to the Entertainment Arc instead of Uzui, the whole place's gonna burn into ashes.' Jotaro thought about what if Yoriichi goes hunting down the demon at the Entertainment District.

The title of the Episode, "WHAT ARE YOU?" shows on the screen.

"What are you...?" Aoi asked.

"What a weird title." Takeo said.

"Mhm!" Shigeru agreed.

TOKYO - YOSHIWARA

Oooh! So, this is it. Ogimoto House. Ehehehe..." A drunk-looking man chuckled after he found the Ogimoto House and enters it. He doesn't have a clue that a woman above that floor, there's a woman who got hostage by a demon and she's tied up with its obi.

"Now then, answer me. Who were you writing these letters to? What was your name again? Oh, that's right. It's Makio. Answer me... Makio." The demon asked. Inosuke on the other hand, still looks around the house to find the suspicious presence he felt earlier.

"Don't worry! My brother and his friends will save you." Nezuko said.

"Haha. Of course, you guys will." Makio said while patting Nezuko.

"Hey! Don't forget yourself on this mission! You'll be looking good in the future episodes!" Iruma said while punching the air.

"Mhm!!" Nezuko responded with a thumbs up.

'How can this be she cute?!' Kanroji thought with a heartwarming look.

KYOGOKU HOUSE

'It seems like I lost sight of who I was. I'm supposed to be looking for Uzui's wife, Hinatsuru. What good would it do to hone my shamisen and koto skills? Still, what am I going to do? I've been all ears since I got here, but I haven't heard a word about Hinatsuru. It was two days ago that the owner of this House passed away, huh? Everyone is gloomy and they're keeping their mouths shut.' Zenitsu thought while thinking about the progress he made for his mission of looking for Uzui's wife, Hinatsuru.