A Forged Bond

After seeing the episode where Zenitsu went into Sixfold mode, the portal opened once again and Izuku this time has returned from his mission. However, he lost his left arm.

"H-Hi everyone! How are you guys doing?" Izuku asked while walking sideways to avoid letting everyone see his lost left arm.

"Well, we're fin- DID YOU LOST YOUR ARM?!" Tanjiro exclaimed in shock, making everyone shock and fear as well as they see Izuku, losing his arm.

"What the hell kid?! Is your battle against Overhaul is a brutal one?!" Captain Price asked in a furious way.

"Y-Yeah. But, don't mind my arm! Eri is now safe and Overhaul also, lost his left arm as well." Izuku replied.

"Come here, Izuku. Let me heal it." Dio said.

"But how? You're only good at stopping time and some bastard stuff, you know?" Izuku said.

"You thought it was the bastard one? But it was I! The good one!" Dio exclaimed.

'Pathetic.' Captain Price and Izuku thought.

Izuku's left arm suddenly grew and is completely healed by Dio. Everyone clapped at Dio's power to help Izuku gain his arm once again.

"Anyways, shall we start watching the next episode?" Izuku asked while stretching his newly healed left arm.

"Sure!" Dio said.

"Well, start it then, Dio sama!" Rengoku exclaimed.

The scene started to Giyu who's looking at the corpses of the fallen Demon Slayers on the ground.

"Were you acquainted with any of them? There don't seem to be any survivors around here.

We were advised that several rookie Mizunoto had joined the battle, but they might be dead by now, don't you think?" Shinobu asked.

"She means us, right?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes, she is." Izuku replied.

"Forgive me if I was mentioning the three of you that time. Sorry." Shinobu said.

"Y-You don't have to! You just knew it by now so there's nothing to worry of it!" Tanjiro defended.

"Aww. What a kind soul. I want to have a child like him." Shinobu said.

"But you kissed him like your lover before, right?" Giyu asked.

"Tomioka!!" Shinobu yelled at him and elbows his shoulder but Giyu doesn't care.

"Let's go." Giyu said.

"Wow. What a nice reply from Shinobu's questions. Shall we make an evaluation of Giyu's emotions, Master?" Sanemi said.

"No, we shouldn't. Everyone has their own uniqueness, Sanemi. So if I were you, just accept who he is right now and accept it starting from now." Oyakata said.

"I... I will, Master." Sanemi replied.

"Isn't the Moon lovely?" Shinobu asked.

"I love you too, Shinobu." Giyu suddenly said.

"Eh?! B-But h-how did you know about what I meant on those words?" Shinobu asked while blushing.

"Predictions, maybe?" Giyu replied with his usual tone but deep inside, his heart felt warmth and happy after realizing that he was right about Shinobu's statement in a secret way.

"So he managed to know the other meaning of it huh? Brilliant." Izuku said.

"Since we've been given this joint mission, let's try to get along." Shinobu said.