Against Corps Rules

Shinobu continued to mess with Giyu's hair but Giyu just grabbed her by her kimono and threw her on the chair.

'Such an annoying, yet a cute person.' Giyu thought.

"Look at them go. They act like siblings!" Kanroji exclaimed.

"But they're lovers, right?" Iguro asked.

"Yeah but, look at them! They're so cute!" Kanroji said.

"I see." Iguro said.

"Shall we start the next episode?" Giyu asked while Shinobu scratches her head after Giyu threw her on her chair.

"Uhm... are you okay, Lady Shinobu?" Aoi asked.

"My, I'm fine. Anyways, shall we start it Izuku sama?" Shinobu asked.

"Yeah, we should. Hit it Dio!" Izuku exclaimed.

"..." Dio's reaction.

The scene started to a boy picking a snowball and hitting the wrong kid as his opponent dodged his ball and he threw his ball into him but the boy dodged it as well. A kid with a spider-like hair (how should I define his hair) is looking at them on what are they doing.

Everyone gasped as they realize the face of the kid now being shown on the screen.

"H-Hey! Is that the spider demon?!" Inosuke yelled.

"Is that... Rui?" Makomo asked.

"He looks so innocent! But, why did he became into a demon and what made him push to do that?" Sabito asked.

"That's the question of the day. Why did Rui, turned into a demon and what's his reason on it." Captain Price replied.

Rui walked slowly until he stumbled himself down by tripping on his own feet and making his face crash in the snow. He coughed for a moment and he turned around to see the sky.

"Rui! Rui! Rui! What are you doing? You know you're not supposed to be outside!" A lady suddenly said as she approached Rui.

"So he is dealing with a disease am I right?" Urokodaki asked.

"And why is he... so cold?" Shinobu asked while staring at Giyu.

"What's with the stare?" Giyu asked.

"Nothing, Tomioka! I just want to mess up with you!" Shinobu exclaimed.

"Fine." Giyu said as he barraged his hands all over Shinobu's body and tickled her so much. This made everyone look at him like he is a murderer who beats up a poor butterfly girl.

"G-Giyu..." Sabito uttered.

"Shinobu now is being punished by Giyu so bad now!" Kanroji said.

"I've never saw Giyu this so... furious on her." Tsutako said.

"HAHAHAHA Giyu! Stop it! It makes me tickle so much! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Shinobu exclaimed.

"My mind is thinking of something pervert things." Izuku sighed while covering his head.

"Damn. He's so good at it." Captain Price said as he gets his foldable bed and juice and watched Giyu overpowering Shinobu.

The scene now shows the title, "Against Corps Rules" on it.

"Against Corps Rules?" Nezuko asked.

"Maybe this is the time where we caught Tanjiro and his demon sister." Kanao said.

"Maybe, I say." Urokodaki said.

"I was always very frail ever since I was born. I'd never even run. Just walking was a struggle." Rui narrated as the scene shows him sitting on his bed. A man with a white cape suddenly appeared before him.