Chapter 64: Seperated

3rd Person POV:

Back when Y/N was dragged down with the Apathy the wolf faunus breaks their grip by projecting a sword and slicing the skeletal Grimm's arms.

Y/N: (Okay, the others got away safely)

She turns to see the exit is blocked by more of the Apathy as the Grimm all let out a shriek as Y/N takes a knee from it's effect.

Y/N: (What's going on? I didn't feel a thing when they did this before)

Yuzu: (It must have to do with their being so many shrieking at once)

Y/N: (There's no exit so we have to take them all down before it's too late)

Y/N: (Maria, I'm gonna start off with your move)

Yuzu: (Right!)

Y/N then projects her red haired familiars weapon as she gathers her Aura and spins releasing a cyclone of crimson flames incinerating a quarter of the assaulting Grimm's group.

More Apathy let out shireks as Y/N feels the effects weighing more and more on her soul as she uses her red blade to keep her from collapsing.

The Apathy make it to her and start slowly crawling on her as they manage to break her Aura from their overwhelming numbers as the wolf faunus cries out in pain as the skeletal Grimm continue to shriek weakening her more and more despite her struggling.

Y/N: Ah!

Yuzu: (Master!)

Sanae: (We have to do something she's not gonna last long!)

Asuna: (Without Aura we can't help her in anyway)

They all look down frustrated at their weakness as Yasuno walks in front of them and changes to L/N as she takes Y/N's place and unleashes an explosion of Aura as all the Apathy are destroyed along with most of Brunswick Farm.

Y/N is then seen getting up, blood pouring out from her wounds as the wolf faunus struggles to walk out of the area.

Y/N: Gotta....Make it....To the others.

Yasuno: (You can't keep going, you'll bleed out from your wounds!)

Y/N: (I can't just do nothing and wait for me to freeze either)

She projects a sword that breaks apart instantly due to her loss of energy and continues to limp her way forward as she makes it to the others and passes out.

In her mentalscape Y/N is in the same position she was when she fell unconscious as Yuzu, Sanae, and Asuna are embracing her.

SYA (Sanae, Yuzu, Asuna): We're so sorry Master!

Y/N: (weakly) It's okay, I'm just glad none of you were hurt alongside me.

Y/N: (looks to L/N) I'm glad you were here to help me out Sis.

L/N: (slightly blushing) N-Nevermind that! You need to get some rest.