Chapter 54: Power Of Forgiveness

3rd Person POV:

Back in the Mistral house, Ruby, Weiss, and Yang continue to hold on to Y/N's hands while the others watch saddened and confused for her self-harming actions.

Ruby: (I wish you would've told me how you were feeling Y/N, I would've done my best to help you get past your troubles)

Weiss: (Damn it! I should've been more careful and cautious when I saw the signs that something was off, please don't leave Y/N you promised you wouldn't this time)

Yang: (It's my fault she did this, If I could've kept my stupid anger in check and watched what I said then this wouldn't have happened)

Yang: (I'm sorry Y/N, I'm so so sorry for doing that to you)

Jaune: (to Qrow) How bad is she?

Qrow: She'll pull through, but the doctors said she should take it easy for a few days.

Nora: I can't believe she did this.

Ren: She seemed so calm and happy before.

Oscar eyes glow as he switches to Ozpin.

Ozpin: Even the happiest looking person can have a great pit of despair on the inside.

They all watch in silence as Y/N starts moving a bit.

RWY: Y/N?!

She opens her eyes and looks around before gaining a completely terrified expression.

Y/N: (moving her hands away from RWY) No!

She then summons the hilts of Asuna and Maria and prepares to cut herself again only for Qrow, Jaune, Yang, and Ren to hold her hands down.

Y/N: (trying to break free) Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!

The others keep her restrained as she continues to cry and scream.

Ruby: Y/N!

Weiss: Calm down! No one's here to hurt you!

Y/N: No! No! No! Let me die! I want to die!

Y/N: It hurts! It hurts!

Y/N: Let me die! Let me die!

Qrow: Calm down Kiddo!

Jaune: You don't need to do this!

Ren: She's getting stronger!

Y/N: Please let me go! I need to die! Let me die!

Y/N: Asuna! Maria! Mommy! Daddy! Please make them stop hurting me!

Her Aura starts to burst out from her body as everybody activates their own in order to keep her restrained.

Y/N: Stop it!!!!!

Suddenly Yasuno manifests as she changes into L/N and touches Y/N's forehead.

L/N: Rest now, Y/N.