Chapter 7: Chains Broken

Y/N POV:

A few days passed since my nightmare, So far its been on repeat only getting worse and worse making me afraid to fall asleep at all even with Blake next to me.

Anyways things with Cardin and Jaune has gotten weird since he's been hanging out with him a lot lately.

Everyone else is excited for the field trip to Forever Falls.

Right now I went outside for a walk to think about things.

Y/N: (Why is this happening to me now?)

I think back to all the weirdness that happened in the past few months here at Beacon.

To me summoning a sword these strange memories of myself in the White Fang to the memory of what I can only guess to be my first murder.

I continue to walk around Vale until I see my old apartment complex.

Y/N: (I'm back home?)

I look at the old building until I see another image of myself collapsing in the room with the same strange crimson sword in my hands.

Y/N: (That same sword again?)

???: (Let me out...)

I recognize it as the same voice from before.

Y/N: (Who are you?)

???: (Let me out...)

Y/N: (Stop it...)

???: (LET ME OUT NOW!!!)

Y/N: (NO!!!)

I feel a warm glow in my hand as the Crimson Sword is on my hand.

Y/N: Get away from me!!!

I see it disappear and get replaced to the White Sword before it disappears too.

I start crying and run towards Beacon.

Y/N: (I need to calm down)

I recompose myself and head to the Dorm Room to see everyone has fallen asleep.

Y/N: (Okay, good)

I head to the bathroom and shower to clear my head as I start quietly singing to myself.

I finish up and get into my Night attire and open the door to see everyone is still asleep.

I lay down on Blake's bed and close my eyes despite being scared and fall asleep.

Timeskip to Forever Falls~

Glynda: Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see.