Chapter 34: Mask Of Guilt

3rd Person POV:

Within a forest the sounds of metal clashing can be heard echoing throughout as Raven Branwen is seen hiding behind a tree, breathing heavily before looking out from her cover not seeing her attacker until the sound of water falling can be heard.

She rolls out of the way as her cover is sliced apart before hearing the click of a gun as a barrage of bullets are seen heading her way.

Raven draws out her Odachi sword and slices at the projectiles as sparks fly from her blade as she continues to deflect the shots.

The leader of the Branwen Tribe then launches a large Aura Arc slicing apart most of the environment leaving a clearing.

Raven looks around seeing if she brought down her attacker only hearing the sound of something freezing before she looks above as dozens of ice shards are launched straight for her.

She backflips away from the frozen projectiles until a hooded figure grabs her from behind and aims a gun at her head.

Raven: You've definitely improved in using the environment to your advantage.

???: Well I am part wolf.

Raven: However, it will take more than the element of surprise to defeat me.

Her sheathe rotates to fire dust as she then presses a button launching her blade to the ground causing a pillar of fire to erupt from the ground forcing the figure to let go of Raven.

Raven then resheathes her weapon drawing another red blade before charging at the figure, who blocks her slash using one of her pistols as sparks fly from the clash.

Raven then pushes through using more of her Aura completely disarming the figure before landing mutliple slashes on her with the final blow knocking her back.

The figure stops herself from falling back before charging at her gathering Aura around her left arm as it takes the shape of the sword.

Raven goes for a slash only for the Aura to solidify as their blades clash before the two start swinging at each other at high speeds until the hooded figure kicks Raven in the gut knocking her away

The Aura blade then finally takes the form of a black and white longsword.