Chapter 27: Undeserving

3rd Person POV:

In a realm filled with nothing but a clear ocean, Y/N can be seen falling from the sky before landing head first into it.

She floats down but doesn't move not feeling the need to struggle or breathe just falling further and further down.

Y/N: (What is this...?)

She looks around seeing nothing but the the depths of the ocean.

Y/N: (This feeling of calm going over me, what is this place...?)

She continues to feel nothing but calm until she looks to her side and sees multiple blades have erupted from her right arm.

Y/N: (Blades?)

Suddenly more and more erupt from her causing her to let out a scream from the immense pain before everything goes dark.

Y/N: (waking up in the real world) Gah!!!

Y/N looks around seeing she's back in her Dorm room before looking at her right arm seeing it's covered in cloth with no blades erupted from it.

Y/N: (What was that place? And those blades felt so familiar)

She feels warmth by her legs as she sees Asuna and Maria asleep on the side of her leg using her lap as a pillow.

Y/N: Asuna? Maria?

Y/N moves forward and playfully pokes their cheeks as Maria and Asuna slowly wake up letting out a small yawn before realizing their master is awake.

Asuna & Maria: Master!

They embrace Y/N, who embraces them back while letting out a small groan from the pain of her injuries.

Maria & Asuna: Sorry.

Y/N: (smiles) Don't worry about it. I love the feeling of your warmth.

They both start blushing until Maria recomposes herself.

Maria: Are you feeling okay, Master?

Y/N: Just a little pain, nothing too serious.

She takes the blanket off to see she that both of arms and right leg as well as her neck are covered in cloth.

Y/N: Wow...I got a lot more injured than I thought.

Y/N: Wait! Is Ms.Aliza, okay?!

Maria: She's fine.

Asuna: Thanks to her Semblance her Aura healed her a lot faster than most people.

Maria: The doctor said she'd fully recover in about a day.

Asuna: For you the doctors said it would take you about a week or two.

Y/N: Oh...

Y/N: Are you two okay?

Maria & Asuna: Huh?