Volume 6 Bio

Name: Y/N L/N

Height: 5'6.5

Age: 18

Race: Wolf Faunus-Blue Wolf Tail With Black Tip

H/C: Blue With White Tint

E/C: Blue With White Tint

A/C: Midnight Blue

Apperance:

Outfit From Last Volume-

Personality:

Normal-Quiet and calm in most situations and views most objectives as missions to ready herself for the problem.

Around Friends-Cheerful and Happy having gotten over most of her guilt as RWBY is helping her learn to like herself.

Around Enemies-Focused and determined to take down her opponents.

Semblance:

Infinite Desires-A mentalscape created by Y/N where her desires are manifested as weapons she can bring to her hands or use as projectiles where her strongest desires are given names in order to empower them and grant her a special ability.

Evolution-Ability to grant previous manifestation a second name empowering the blades further granting them two abilities.

Other Effects-Gives her essentially Hydrokenesis granting her the ability to call upon the water from her realm and control it in anyway she wishes by either freezing it into ice or heating it up to a boil.

Current Manifested Desires:

Asuna Nozomi-Desire For Protection Of Others.

Special Abilities-

Naida-Coverts blade into water which allows it to phase through objects such as swords or shields in order to hit its target that can't be used in rapid succession due to the amense Aura cost.

Aegis-Forms a protective shield made of Aura that takes the form of a flower that will last for as long as Y/N has Aura and change to any size she wishes.