Chapter 66: Lost Memories

3rd Person POV:

Y/N finds herself awakening from the flash of light coming from the mysterious trio of blades that surrounded her in the void.

Y/N: (What is this place?)

She suddenly hears the chime of a bell as the wolf faunus feels a pulse within her soul as she starts to walk through the field

Y/N: (Something's calling for me...)

She closes her eyes and feels another pulse as Y/N continues to run along the path as she then sees a large tree floating in the distance.

Y/N: A tree...?

The sound of the bell rings out again as Y/N sees the three blades rotating at the bottom of the tree.

Y/N: (The swords)

She tries to reach out for them as the blades makes the chime of the bell ring out again.

Y/N: (It keeps pulsing within my soul...)

The wolf faunus starts running to the blades before jumping in the air as she finds herself flying towards them without even having to use Sanae's wings or her own wings made out of water.

Y/N: I heard you all calling.

Y/N: What is this place?

The swords chime again as Y/N reaches out for the red when she suddenly feels a surge of energy as the image of the flames engulfing Hasumi fill her head.

Y/N: No! Not this again!

She pulls away from the red blade as her hand starts shaking in fear as the wolf faunus calms down.

Y/N: (It was my memory but the feelings I've experienced felt completely different than how I remember it)

The white blade then chimes as Y/N reaches for it when another surge of energy flows into her body as the images of Kazuto and Sakuya running while carrying something is seen.

Y/N: Mom...? Dad...?

The energy stops flowing into her as the cyan blade chimes awaiting her reach as the wolf faunus touches the blade but receives no energy from it.

Y/N: I can't feel anything....

She suddenly remembers that she already received the energy earlier at Haven.