Chapter 28: Descent

Author Note: (Sorry Raven lovers, I decided to take her off the Harem due to plot purposes that will happen later down the line)

3rd Person POV:

After Yang and Y/N's talk the two of them walk out of the classroom.

Yang: Do you feel better Y/N?

Y/N: Mmhm, I-I'm sorry for making you worry like that.

Yang: It's fine, I'll always tell you how much I love you when you doubt it.

The two stare into each other eyes as Y/N closes her going for a kiss only for Yang to grab her glasses and starts playfully skipping away.

Y/N: Hey!

Yang: As much as I would love to kiss you again, we got to get going and see the others.

Yang: (twirling Y/N's glasses while playfully winking) So, catch me if you can.

Y/N: (running to catch up with her) Yang~! Give those back~!!!

The scene then changes to Pyrrha entering Ozpin's office as the headmaster himself is seating behind his desk with Long Memory at his side.

Ozpin: Well, it comes as no surprise that they've chosen you to move on to the final round of the tournament. Your performance was exemplary.

Pyrrha: (humbly) Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but I would never have made it this far without my teammates.

Qrow: (from his spot leaning against a column in the back of the room, arms crossed) Personally, I think it's the other way around.

Pyrrha: (turns around and gets up from her chair, trying to be formal) I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've been introduced.

Qrow: (still rather hostile) Name's Qrow.

Ozpin: Qrow is a trusted colleague of mine.

Pyrrha: (looks at Qrow one more time before turning back to Ozpin) Professor, if you don't mind me asking, why have you called me here?

Ozpin: (still smiling) Please, take a seat.

Ozpin: (when she does so, he puts his fingers up to his lips, leaning back casually) What is your favorite fairy tale?

Pyrrha: (confused) I'm... sorry?

Ozpin: Fairy tales, stories from your childhood. Surely you must remember some of them.

Pyrrha: Well, there's The Tale of The Two Brothers, The Shallow Sea, The Girl in the Tower...

Ozpin: (leaning back forward) What about The Story of the Seasons?

Pyrrha: Well, of course!

(3:05-4:05)

Ozpin: Would you believe me if I told you that one's been around since I was a boy?

Pyrrha: (laughing) You're not that old, Professor.

Ozpin: (turning from playful to deadly serious in a millisecond) Well, would you believe me if I told you it was true?

Pyrrha: (silent for a moment, then gives an uneasy chuckle) I beg your pardon?