Chapter 14: Mission Start Part 1

Y/N POV:

After last nights events Ruby and I have been called to Ozpin's office to discuss.

Right now Ruby and I head to the elevator as Ruby accidentally presses all the buttons.

Y/N: Why?

Ruby: I'm sorry I just got really nervous.

Y/N: It's fine it gives us enough time to talk about last night.

Ruby: What do you mean?

Y/N: I'm talking about the woman from earlier, I know her.

Ruby: You do?!

Y/N: She's someone from my past.

Ruby: Your past?

Y/N: It was about three years ago that same woman killed an entire village known as Hasumi with only one survivor remaining.

Ruby: (saddened) That survivor was you wasn't it? 

Y/N: Yeah it was.

Y/N: I've told Blake and Yang about it so I think it's time I tell you and Weiss about it as well.

Ruby: You don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable.

Y/N: No, you all have the right to know as my teammates.

Ruby: Y/N...

She hugs me.

Ruby: Thanks for trusting us.

Y/N: No problem.

The elevator door opens as we quickly seperate and walk into Ozpin's office.

Ruby: Sorry it took us so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here.

Ruby: It wasn't me.

Y/N: (Really...)

Ozpin: Thank you for coming, Y/N, Ruby, How are you both feeling?

Y/N: Fine.

Ruby: Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy-catching record wasn't O-for-three.

Ruby: Okay, so that's the tone we're going for, got it.

Ironwood: Ruby, Y/N, I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a Huntress is all about.

Ironwood: You both recognized a threat. Took action. And you did the very best you could.

Ruby: Thank you, sir.

Ozpin: Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that... transpired last night, but now that you've rested, we were wondering if you had anything to add.

Glynda: Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?

Ruby: I... I don't know. She was wearing a mask, and she never said anything to me. But I know she fought with glass.