Chapter 1: Second Chance

Five Years Ago~

Flames...It was all I can remember seeing as my Village formally known as Hasumi burned to the ground overrun with the creatures of Grimm, I continued to run to see more villagers get torn apart by the creatures.

Y/N: ( Why?....)

Y/N: (How did this happen?)

I continue to run trying to find my family but as soon as I get to my home an explosion of fire erupts with me only hearing the screams of my Mom and Dad.

Y/N: (No....)

A feminine figure emerges from the Flames with me only able to make out her burning amber eyes.

Y/N: No...

She fires a fireball at me.

Y/N: No!!!!

Everything goes white as I find myself in my apartment room.

Y/N: (That same dream again)

I get out of bed and start combing my hair and Wolf Tail.

My name is Y/N L/N I'm a 17 Year Old Wolf Faunus and lone survivor of the Hasumi Village Massacure that happened five years ago.

I get dressed as I put my Hoodie, Arm-warmers, Skirt, and Shoes on.

Y/N: (All set)

I get myself ready and head outside to explore Vale in order to do some jobs to pay rent for next month.

I come across a board with some mission flyers for things such as "Walking Dogs" for 250 Lien, "Babysitting" for 850 Lien, and finally "Grimm Exterminations" for 10,500 Lien.

Y/N: (Guess I'll do Grimm Extermination)

I grab the flyer to see the location is near the Forever Falls.

Y/N: (Okay)

I pull out my Pistols and make sure their loaded.

Y/N: (Let's go)

I continue on my to the Forever Falls as I walk into the forest trying to listen out for any Grimm.

I continue walking until I hear multiple growls surrounding me.

Y/N: (It's time)

I roll to the left as a Beowolf goes to slash at me and I shot it in the head.

Y/N: (10 Left)

Three more charge at me as I fire into them as they fade to dust.

Y/N: (7 Left)

The wolves start to circle around me waiting to strike.

They all charge at me as I jump in the air and start raining down multiple shots on them landing as they all fade away.

Y/N: (Mission complete)

I start to walk away until I hear another growl behind me and I backflip to shoot the last Beowolf in the head.

Y/N: (Now it's complete)

I walk from the forest and head to the house of the owner of the flyer stated on the back.

I knock on the door as a high class looking Woman opens the door.