Chapter 12: Favor

Y/N POV:

After getting patched up with some minor problems of trying to get to class and Team RWBY dragging me back.

Quick Flashback~

Y/N: Oh come on! I'm not that hurt!

Yang: You're literally limping to class!

Y/N: I gotta learn.

Weiss: You'll learn more once you get better.

Y/N: What about combat classes?

Blake: There's no way you're going to fight like that.

She points at my bandaged arm and leg.

Y/N: (rubbing the back of her head) It's not...that...bad.

Ruby: Y/N, you better not go or else (grabs her tail) I'll rub your tail again.

Y/N: F-Fine~

Flashback End~

Y/N: (I never want my tail grabbed again)

I look back to see Pyrrha about to spar with Team CRDL.

Y/N: (I can't wait to see how a regional champion fights)

Asuna: (We could use this to help improve our own style)

Both combatants ready their weapons and get into positions.

Glynda: Begin!

Pyrrha strikes Cardin who tries to counter only to hit her shield before getting driven back. He falls to one knee then rolls to dodge as she comes down from above.

She then throws her spear at Dove and then knocks him down. Next she fires a shot at Sky who blocks with his weapon and goes to hit her only for Pyrrha to block his strike with her shield.

Switching from sword to spear and driving him back, firing another shot before knocking Sky to the ground. She attacks Cardin again who unleashes a short column of fire by slamming his weapon on the ground using red dust.

She dodges the blast then blocks Cardin's swing before he and Sky attempt to double-team Pyrrha. Only for her to avoid them both before vaulting over Cardin.

Pyrrha throws her shield, which hits Cardin in the face and bounces back to hit Sky as well.

She then flips backwards through the air to catch it then land on Sky, incapacitating him.

Dove and Russel rush her together, but she is able to drive them back. Kicking Dove away who manages to recover, landing on his feet as Cardin leaps in to smash at her with his mace.

Pyrrha dodges and opens fire with the rifle-form of Miló, but Russel defends Cardin, deflecting every shot with his weapon.

He and Dove charge at Pyrrha, with Russel leaping into the air and performing a triple somersault.

However, the double-kick attack is easily blocked with her shield. Russel and Dove proceed to strike at Pyrrha together, demonstrating precision through their ability to avoid hitting one another during the attack.