Chapter 73: Advancing

3rd Person POV:

Team RWBY can all be seen sleeping in their dorm room as the sound of writing and humming can be heard as Ruby is the first to wake up and see Miyu writing at the desk as there's a large stack of papers accompanied with an even larger stack of books.

Ruby: Y--Miyu?

Miyu: (approaching Ruby with a smile) Good morning~

Ruby: G-Good morning.

Miyu kisses the silver eyed girls cheek causing Ruby to blush from how forward and cheerful Miyu is.

Ruby: (So cute...)

Ruby: (pointing at the stack of papers and books) What's all that?

Miyu: Just some things I wanted to learn and research about.

Ruby: How long have you been reading and writing?

Miyu: J-Just a few hours.

Ruby: Miyu...

Miyu: Y-Yes?

Ruby: Did you get any sleep at all?

Miyu: U-Um...

Suddenly a hand can be seen grabbing the wolf faunus tail causing her to let out a yelp.

Miyu: Kyaa~!!!

Yang: You better be honest~

Miyu: I...

Yang continues to rub her tail as Miyu struggles to contain the pleasure she's feeling.

Yang: Come on Miyu~

Miyu: I...I didn't sleep at all!

Yang releases her tail as Miyu clings to Ruby's bed to keep herself from falling.

Miyu: (to Yang) You jerk...

Yang: I was just teasing you a little.

She starts patting Miyu's head while the wolf faunus puffs her cheeks to pout.

Yang: Oh, don't be like that.

Miyu: Hmph.

Miyu then pulls Yang's hand closer to her head to continue rubbing it.

Blake is then seen by the wolf faunus stack of notes and books as she grabs one of her notes and sees the subject for it.

Blake: "Farming Techniques"?

Miyu: (running to grab it) D-Don't look at that!

She attempts to grab the paper as Blake using her semblance to dodge and views the contents showing multiple techniques for growing crops of food as the notes also contains small drawings of a chibi version of Miyu in a farmers outfit performing the tasks.

Blake: (It's so detailed and cute at the same time)

Weiss is seen getting up and looking though the books seeing it mainly consist of information for construction of buildings, agriculture, and stories of legendary weapons in Remnant's history..