Chapter 26: Emotions vs Desires

3rd Person POV:

The tournament stage is filled with cheers as Y/N and Yukiko walk up on stage.

Port: Ladies and Gentlemen! I welcome you to the match between the two single person teams in Remnant!

Port: Y/N L/N vs Yukiko Aliza!

The two combatants ready their weapons as Y/N readies her dual pistols and Yukiko unsheathes her sword.

Oobleck: Now this match has the same rules as most one-on-one matches with the exception that the match will only be decided when one of the combatants completely lose their Aura instead of the usual 10% limit.

Port: Now let the match....

Ruby: You got this Y/N!

Blake: Fight well!

Y/N starts things off with a barrage of energy shots as Yukiko deflects them with her sword getting closer and closer as she swings downward with Y/N using her left Pistol to block the blade.

Y/N: (Such power!)

She struggles to gain any leverage against her strength until she uses her right to land three shots on Yukiko, forcing her back a few feet.

Yukiko: (Clever)

Y/N runs back at her to close the distance firing at her with each step as Yukiko activates her Semblance with her eyes turning blue as her Aura increases causing the bullets to deflect off her skin.

Y/N: (The Hell!)

Yukiko eyes then turn green as she disappears in a blitz of speed.

Y/N: (Her speed increased too?!)

Y/N closes her eyes to feel her presence and turns to the left to block her sword as Yukiko eyes turn red as she kicks her on the chest causing Y/N to go flying.

She rebounds by stabbing Asuna into the ground slowing her momentum.

Y/N: (That hit could've broke my ribs)

Asuna: (Her Semblance seems to be giving her different boosts in her abilities at a time)

Yukiko: (angry) Come on Y/N stop waiting around and fight!

She charges at Y/N going for a strong Assault of slashes as Y/N uses Asuna to block most of them before parrying her strike and landing a slash across her chest ending it with a jab knocking her back a few feet.

Y/N: (She's gotten slower)

Y/N uses water beneath her feet as she slides across the ring at high speeds landing a barrage of slashes as Yukiko struggles to keep up.

Asuna: (Keep it up!)

Y/N: (Right...)

She increases her speed and charges at her as Yukiko eyes turn blue as Asuna is deflected by her skin.

Y/N: (Defense again?!)