chapter 42

Shannons P.O.V.

Jared and I take her to the OB and I hear good news,  our baby is ok and is fully developing as scheduled.  I see her body and her small head and fingers.  Jared" congratulations man, I have an idea, I wanna get checked are if I can be a donor for her ".    S" really?  You'd do that? ".   Jared " well yes your my brother i would  anything for you, and I know you love her ".    I hugged him tight and she laughed and it caught me off guard..  Julie " she is kicking ".   I out my hand on her belly and sure enough she kicked and it was so unreal,  my baby was kicking. For once life had seemed sweetest.  D" and we have more good news,  Jared,  your a perfect match for her,  we would like to the procedure as soon as the baba is born in a couple months ".   I tuned to Jared and was in shock. He planned this and I couldn't have been more elelated.  His love made me proud to be his brother.   She was gonna be ok and I was gonna have a family with her,  and actually be able to sleep at night again without worrying about her.

I went in for the procedure to save the girls life and from that day we started a friendship and bond.  I saved her life.  Over the next couple months,  I watch my child grow and junkies back to health feeling better eating more and we took a trio to the beach. In one more month,  our daughter will make her appearance. Until then we are gonna relax and I'm gonna pamper the hell out of her.