chapter 8

I held onto the stair rail and was exposed and bare to him. S" look how dripping wet you are ".   I jolted forward as his index finger rubbed my needy clit.  Me" mmmmmm".   S" hush!".    Oh!  He being bossy me like! I felt a cool breeze on my ass.  It was his mouth blowing air up and down my ass to my pussy .   S" are you ready for me? ".    Me" mmhmm".   WHAP!

Me" yes Shannon! ".    S" good girl ".  Where did this side come from? 

Then couple of minutes no move from him and I was still naked waiting.  Ohhhhh fuck!    He slid his tongue up and down my clit slow as hell.   I dare not to move I enjoyed that feeling.  Me" Shannon...... Oh god that feels so good! ".     S" tasty,  like  cherries so sweet ".    I looked down and his pants were half way off. I could feel how needy he was.  Me" I wanna suck on your....... Holy fuck! Where did you learn to do that? ".    He laughed and was now under my pussy and his hands pulled my hips down on top of him.  I never held onto that rail so hard.  It was intense!   The way his mouth tongue and lips were working me was making me wanna explode.  My gut reaction was to grip his hair and push him in deeper.   Electric shock waves consumed my body twitching and feeling the orgasm take over me. I had only read in books what this could feel like. It was even better with him. 

My eyes were rolling back in my head my mouth wide open moaning his name over and over.   But then he stops!  Oh god I was almost there!  He comes out and his lips are wet with my juices. So hot I wanna taste it.   I pulled him to me and kiss his licking off every drop of his succulent lips. He gripped the back of my neck and grabbed under my ass taking me to the bedroom upstairs. 

I was laid down so gently and he looked down to me letting me know it was about to get rough.  I was ready.    S" you wanna taste me? ".    I didn't hesitate,  I sat on my knees and leaned over pulling his pants all the way off to the floor.  S" take as much as you want ".  I bit my lip like he does and said " I want it all down  my throat  Shannon ".    S" its your naughty girl ".   The top was salty with precum,  he was hard and ready to be exploded.  My hand stroked his shaft, my lips sucked his tip.    S" juuuuuulie auh fuck! ".    Oh I like how he said my name.  I could hear it all night. 

I took him further in my throat and gagged ohhhhh that's a deep groan and growl.  He was like puddy in my hands.  Shannon reached over and carress my ass squeezing it.  WHAP WHAP on my thigh.  S" I wanna fuck you! ".     I ignored him and kept going.  He started to twitch in my mouth. So hot and thick he got on his knees and hepd my head still putting all of his tasty morsel into my throat.  Mm mm he's been waiting for me oh god its so much!  

When he finished, I laid back and took a couple deep breaths trying to get my heart to slow down again. I feel his kisses going up my thighs, stomach and stops at my breast to swirl his tongue around it feels like a match to my flames.  So passionate!    Me" Shannon,  I need you so badly! ".   He locked his hands into mine and kissed my lips slowly entering me felt so good.   He fit me so perfectly.  He was my missing piece. 

S" Julie? ".   I felt his cock go faster and deeper reaching depths no one ever had in  me.  It was sex for us it was a promise kept for years and now it was us two souls in love making love, connecting and its feeling amazing. Me" shannon ".    He went faster and harder.  S" I love you ".   I felt raw  emotion filling my heart as his words left his lips to my ears into my soul. Me" I........love.......mm mm...you to ".   He held my hands tighter,  looking deep in my eyes and both of us gasped at the same time as our bodies let go into each other and came.   Waves and waves of our pleasures were unleashed.  It was blissful love.  His heart was in a race with mine.  We could hardly breathe,  stealing each others air trying to get our minds back in control. 

I held his head on my neck and said " that was worth wait baby".   S" yea......it was ".  We fell asleep wrapped tight in each others arms.