chapter 4

As I laid in bed,  I closed my eyes finally drifting to sleep.  Withing minutes I was out.  And oh man I had the hottest dream. S" Oh fuck!  Yea,  just like that! ".  His hands grabbed my head and his cock was sliding down my throat and I could taste his salty flavor all over my lips. His body was going crazy,  he licked his lips and fisted my hair he needed to be unleashed in the most urgency was possible. The sounds he was making was making me wet.  S" I wanna see you rub that pussy tell me how good it.......auh fuck...... Feels! ".   His breath was fast and sexy as hell to listen to.  I reached down and slid my panties aside and could feel my wetness all over my fingers.  Mmmmm of felt yummy.  I looked up &  his eyes were closed.  S" shit! I wanna hear how wet you are,  finger fuck your tight pussy for me ".   I slid in a finger and god it was loud and wet.  I was lost in my own touch.  S" oh god that is sexy go faster ".  Me" mmmmmm ".  I sucked him harder and slide in another finger.  God it was so good.  S" shiiiiit I'm gonna cum ".   I sucked him down my throat and stayed there.  His body shook in my mouth as he released every drop of cum he held inside of his swollen  cock.  So so tasty and he wasn't done.  He held it in his hand and bit his lower lip.  Oh I know what he wants.  Me" I wanna take a ride on that mmmmm you might be to big for me ".  He sat up and gripped my hips in one swoop and slid my drenched pussy on top of the tip. He didn't let me slide all the way down.  Me" fuck I need it inside me! ".   He pushed it half way in me and I moaned in pleasure and pain. God he was so hot and thick still throbbing from the intense orgasm I had proudly given him.  And finally he lowered me alllllll the way on his cock. I gripped his chest digging my nails in his chest.  I rolled my hips grinding down hard on his body taking in ad much of his cock ad I could. It was like my lust for it couldn't be satisfied enough with every thrust, still I craved more and more.  He was what I was missing everyday. I called out his name as I came closer and closer to a intense orgasm and out of nowhere, I woke up and I had my hand on my pussy, I was soaked.  I had just received my karma for leaving Shannon that way. 

That's one hell of a hot hot dream ! Oh dear god!  Now I'm thirsty,  for him,  badly.