chapter 26

Oh god his lips......those eyes........his  Hands all over me.

The look in his eyes as he laid me on the bed was intoxicating, I was drowning in his touch.  S" I love you ".  He kisses me and my hands roam his muscular back.  His skin tingles and shifts below my fingers. I can feel his breath on my neck as he uses his leg to push mine apart.  Me" Shannon.......".   He slides inside of me and we are one.  I gasp at the sheer size of him as he goes faster.   S" what time is our flight? ".   Me" mmmmmm... In two hours ".  He moans in my ear and I have an idea.  I look back and remember he has a full closet mirror. Time to take advantage of that.  I whisper on his ear" I wanna watch you fuck me! ".    He gave me an odd look and smiled.  Me" get up for a second ".   He moved and stood by the bed.  I got on all fours and faced the mirror.  Me" fuck me!'.    And shook my ass at him giggling.    He came close and smacked my ass good and hard and then rubbed the red marks.  He wanted to tease me.  I closed my eyes and........ Oh god yesssss!    He smacked me again and the licked the spots his hand was.  Rubbing my ass on his deep bear paws I could feel my wetness running down my thighs.  I slid my finger along my slit and brought it to my lips.  I turned looking at him in the mirror and suck my self off moaning.  S" damn that's sexy ".    Me" come play with me then ".  

He climbed on the bed behind me and angled his tip at my pussy and rubbed it slowly verrrrrrry slowly up and down reaching under and caressing my breast my nipple hardened on his fingers.  Me" oh god please baby ".   WHAP!  Oh that stung felt good too!    S" should I eat you or fuck you? ".    Me" hmmmm". WHAP!   S" that's not an answer! ".   Me" fuck me!".     I faced the mirror and he shoved his cock all the way in and held it still.  Me" yes! ".  S" fuck your self! ".   I began to move my hips and felt his tip bang against my cervix. Lord help me.  He watched my face in the mirror and grinned.  Me" your so bad...... Making me do all the work ".    WHAP!  Me" oh fuck! ".     He drilled me hard just as I was moving back to him.  S" ooooooooh shit! ".  He took over and grabbed my hair and pounds me so hard the bed almost breaks.

His sex face is so sexy I love this view. Hia mouth wide open and eyes shut as he wrecks havoc all over my body.  I hurt everywhere and I don't care.  I grip the sheets and scream our his name as I feel myself tighten around him.  S" auh ohhhhh huhhhh god yesssssss.......... Cum for me!".   I unleash a flood  of fury and lust all over him and shake us both violently.   I am panting & out of breath heart racing satisfied.  S" mmmmmmmmm so good! ".   He cums and its so much.  He lays limp on top of me and kisses me up to my neck.  I grab his hand and kiss it and say " now we need another shower ". Laughing he smacks my ass and says  " and that's a bad thing..... You know you want another shower with me ".  Me" guilty ".  We kiss and shower and finally are out the door to catch our flight