chapter 6

The airport in italy was crowded as usual. The time couldn't move fast enough for me. I yearned to be in his arms.  " boarding call for Los Angeles in gate 24 ".   Ahh!  Its time to go.  Butterflies fought in my stomach and I was nervous. Why I had no clue. I was ready to make that next step with him.  He was worth it.   I loaded my luggage into the overhead compartment and sat down.  Right before I shut down my phone I sent him a kiss pic with the words " all I'm missing is yours ".  

I took an quick cat nap and leaned my seat back.  The sun was just rising in the pale purple and blue sky.  It felt warm on my face.  His face lit up my memory.  I could see him so clearly. S" I missed every part of you ". Kissing my lips as I felt his hand run up and down my side.  Me" did you now?  What do you wanna go now that I'm here? ".  He laughed and gave me chills.  S" make love to you....... I crave you ".   I pushed his hair aside from his ear and laid kisses on his sweet skin.  Me" I like the sound of that ".  S" mmmmmm do you? ".   I blew air in his neck and said " oh yeeeea I do ".    His hand moved my leg to the side and pulled off my panties. Me" oh please........ Take all of me! ".    He sat up and had his fingers about to go in my pussy and..... ".  Attention,  we are landing in LAX in the next few moments please...... ".   My eyes shot open and once again,  I was left trapped in this endless desire only he could full fill.  It was torcher!