chapter 22

I laid in bed for a week I didn't eat or do anything.  Depression took me over in a big way.  Life seemed so dark and not worth it anymore.  What else was I gonna live for.  He was gone no call, no text nothing.  I pealed myself out of bed finally and went down stairs and made myself eat and I couldn't keep it down. 

I laid  down on the couch and closed my eyes. I could hear my phone ringing it was probably anyone but him.  Soon as it stopped ringing I got up to see who it was.  And boy was I wrong. It was him!  He called me!    I didn't know if I wanted to call him back,  what would I say?  What if he was calling to end it with me for good?   

Only one way to find out.

Shannon's P.O.V.

Funny she didn't answer my call.  Guess she moved on.  I sure did.  I'm done with her choosing everyone but me.  Her mind was never on me. So I cashed in my chips , walked away.  Done.  Now I have a good girl who's all about me.  And she's got a naughty side. Wants to get married and have kids soon.  We just met but hey,  I'm ready.  I fell pretty fast and she knows a good man when she sees him.   I'm gonna call her one more time.  Hopefully she will answer and I can just end it once and for all. 

Julie " hello?".   Me"hey we need to talk ".  J" um ok ".  I sit down and before I have a second to say another word she tells me " Shannon, I'm pregnant".   Oh god now what do I do?  I can't do this right now?  Silence fills the phone call.  I feel bad now.  What have I done?  She was the love of my life and now look at what I have done to us.  She kissed him , I should've let it go.  Why did I make such a big deal out it?  Julie " shan.....Shannon?  Say so something ".    I took a deep breath and said " let me call you back ".    I hung up and knew I had to go back.  I was in love with her still, I made the biggest mistake walking away from her.  

Jareds P.O.V.

Maybe I should see what she's up to.  I haven't heard from her lately.   Phone rings and she answered and says his name.  Me" were you expecting him instead? ".  Julie " he just called me ".   Me" I was just worried about you ".   Julie" I'm fine,  I'm ok ".  Me" do you need anything? ".   Julie " I'm hungry ".   Me" I'm out getting lunch let me being you something you need to eat ".   Julie " ok thank you I'd like that ".   Me" you got it I'm on my way ".  Half hour later,  I reach her house and knock and wait.   She answered in her lingerie and suddenly I forgot about the food. I can't hold back anymore. We stand at the door way and I hug her, keeping my control. Soon I will have her.  She suddenly gasps and grips my shoulder and says " he's here "