chapter 20

I messed up!  How was I gonna explain this to him.  He was already not ok with me being around Jared and now?  Now I kissed him. If he leaves me I'd deserve it.  I knocked on the door and he answered minutes later.  S" where were you? ".    Me" just getting ice I got locked out ".    He steps  aside and I walked in.  S" I ordered us some desert and some vodka for you I know you like it ".  I smiled and looked at him with my eyebrow raised   Me " you trying to get me drunk? ".  He sat on the bed and put on his socks and smiled " maybe " .  Room service arrives and I pour a glass of vodka and relax on the bed.  He wasn't into drinking so I had another one.  Me" you are a such a bore you know that? ". He mumbles and I mock him.   Me"  can you repeat that I couldn't hear you ".  S" whatever your drunk ".  I throw a glass at the floor and get nasty. 

S" oh now your gonna be a bitch and throw shit ok ".   Me" your the bitch,  asshole ".  He grabs the vodka out of my hand and says " your cut off! ".   Me" cmon its new years!  Have some fun dick!".    He jump on the bed and pins me down.  Me" you wanna fuck me? ".   S" no,  your acting like a bitch".  I slap his face and he is pissed.   Me" why don't you to to bed and I will keep having fun with your brother ".    S" oh is that where you were?  I figured ".  I pulled away and got off the bed he yanked my shirt back to him. Me" stop! ".   Bringing me back to his arms he held around my waist and said " if you mess with him, I will leave you ".    Me" let me go! ".    S" no your drunk who knows what you will do if I let you go ".    Was he calling me a slut?   Me" its over I'm done ".    I walked to the door to leave and he presses all his body weight on me.  S" your not leaving ".  Me" your calling me a slut! ".   I feel his lips on my neck and he's trying to make nice.  S" I never said you were,  but in the past you have done some stuff".   Me" your not innocent either ".   I turned around to face him. S" I don't wanna fight with you ". Me" then let me drink ".   He moved aside and I fell on the floor. I don't remember much after that. 

Hour later,  I finally woke up and my head my pounding. I was in bed and look over to see him sleeping.    My shoulder hurts too.  I got up to get for some water.  Grabbing a glass ,  I feel a hand on my ass. I closed my eyes and it moves up under my shirt and send goosebumps up my spine.  Kisses all over my neck, it feels amazing.  S" look at me ".   I turn and he immediately kisses my lips. I hold his face I want all of his body on mine.  He leads me back to bed and pulls back the covers.  I lay down with him on top of me.  I never felt such intensity,  its powerful in his fingertips.  Me" Shannon,  take me ".  He slips his boxers off and I felt his breath on my chest as he pulls off my top blowing hot all over my now erect nipples.  He does this to both and my body arches up to his tongue licking.  My hand roams through his hair and his hand moves under my ass. Moans escape our mouths.  This bed is on fire!  His cock pushes inside me and fills up my thirst.  Its maddening and controls

S" god your hungry for me,  your ready to cum " .  He can read me so well.  Me" faster....... Baby please! ".   He bites my neck and increases the pace.  My nails dig I to his muscular shoulders.  Growls and deep moans fill my ears driving me insane.  S" I love you ".    Me" mmmmmm...... I love you ".   He gets close to my ear and speaks the words of every girls sweetest dreams.  S" I wanna have a baby with you ".  I look in his eyes and my heart is filled with warm fuzzies.   Me " really?  You do? ".  He kisses me again and I'm scared.  Our families don't get along. How could we raise a child,  if there family was at war.   Maybe we should wait.    We collide into a earth shattering orgasm and sexual tension is relieve in a hot session of passion. 

I clean up and come back to bed to sleep when I see his eyes darting throgh my heart. Me" what's up pussycat?".  He grins and says " you don't wanna have a baby do you?".   Me" can we talk about this tomorrow?".    I climb in next to him and lay my head on his chest.  S" you always choose to abide by your family and once again choose them over me ".   Me" I'm not taking about this,  let it go ".   He tilts my chin up and says" Julie,  your gonna be my wife,  we are gonna build a life together. You need to look past your past and make a future with me".   He was right but I was scared.  My mother was the type you approach and she forgives you.  This was gonna be tricky.