chapter 14

I slept so good and woke up thirsty in the middle of the night.  I pulled back the covers and got up to go downstairs.  Water and maybe a snack.  I reached to turn on the faucet and put the glass underneath. The muffin was good,  chocolate chip was my favorite.  I felt hands on my thighs and wet lips on my shoulder.  Me" you hungry , I have a muffin...... Oh yessss".   His hand cupped my breast and I felt his teeth nibble on my skin.  Me" what are you doing to me ".   He didn't say anything and kept going.  My undies were pulled down to my ankles and his finger skimmed up my body to my pussy. S" I'm gonna take your pain away ".   I gripped the counter and enjoyed his medicine. Oh shit!   He came under me and within seconds his mouth was on my sweet spot suckin deep in his lips. I looked down and yanked his hair and pulled tight riding his mouth good and  hard.  The feeling was intense,  we had our eyes on each other my heart was pounding so fast.  He reached up to fondle my breast and teased me rolling my nipple between his fingers.  Me" ohhhhh god baby ".  He laughed and moaned knowing he was driving me nuts.  I caught my breath and felt his tongue roll up and down my pussy.  Me" Shannon pleaaaaaase........ Oh god".     

He pulled away from me and lifted me onto his waist and took me back to bed. His shirt was off in minutes and so was mine.  S" open your legs for me ". I seen the lust in his eyes he wanted to take me to another place right that moment.  He kissed up my thighs and licked all around my clit.  I reached for his head and he pinned it back down on the bed.  He looked up at me and slipped a finger inside me and said " I love you ".   I smiled and said " I love you mooooooore"     His body moved up over me and his lips over took me tasting my love for him.  

He moaned deep in my ear and slid inside me deep as hell. S" can you feel me inside you? ".   Me" yea ".    S" you want me to go faster? ".   I arched my hips up and dragged my nails into his back making him growl.  Me" fuck me Shannon! ".      S" louder! ".  He grabbed my legs around his body and rolled us over.  Me" I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!". He smacked my ass hard and drilled me over and over again.  I closed my eyes and rode him good and fast.  Oh god that's cold!    I looked down and he spread who cream on my breast and was licking it off very slowly flicking it between his tongue and lips. I held his head and roatated my hips grinding down on his cock. 

We went at it for hours I couldn't stop he was my drug I needed my fix. S" oh god cum for me again baby "  I pulled his lips to mine kissing him feeling a orgasm building higher inside.  S" cum for me........ Let me take your pain away ".  I screamed out all my built up hurt and anger I felt inside and came shaking as he held my face in his hands.   He jerked into me releasing a flood of himself  filling me up. I kissed his head and whispered in his ear " thank you for loving me and not giving up on us ". 

He looked in my eyes and said " you are my wife,  I'd do anything for you".  He made my world so happy. I knew I needed to put him first and I had to face my past once and for all.