chapter 7

Shannon's P.O.V.

Any minute now she should be here.  I hate waiting. I wonder if she will really come,  I have no reason to doubt that she........oh my.....".    She's here!  My baby is here!  Why can't I move?  I'm just staring at her?  She staring at me?  Why isn't she running for me?  Why am I taking to myself?  I take off like a sprinter and swoop her up in my arms .  Squeezing her so right I hear her gasp for air. She can have mine if she passes out.  Julie " I love you ".   Me" I love you too ".    This doesn't feel real to me.   If I'm dreaming an do wake up I'm gonna be pissed!   I kiss her and walk us back to my car and forget all about her luggage.  I just wanna leave it and go home I dont wanna wait anymore than I have to.  Julie " my......mm mm......bags..... Babe! ".   Me" I  can get you new stuff just come ".   J"oh  I plan on it mmmhmmm".   I smack her ass and she knows she is gonna get it good from me we waited as long as we could and a promise is a promise. 

On the ride home,  I never let go if her hand.  This is my girl. All mine.  I've had offers of quick fucks I knew some that wanted sex and nothing more.  Yea,  not for me.  Too easy gets boring.  We get home and its on.   And now she wants to take a shower. Me" shower after we have sex please ".   I grab her breast and rub her nipple between my fingers and run my tongue up and down her neck.  J" Shannon,  I've been on a plane all day I stink ".   Me" you smell beautiful to me ".  J" your just saying that because you wanna...... Oh god! ".    She felt my hand go down her skirt.  On so naughty!  No panties on.   J" I see you found my surprise ".   I rub her clit with my thumb and she grinds her ass on my cock. We both want it bad.  Me" fuck the shower,  I'm gonna drench your body on cum,  your mine , get your ass to bed! ".  I smack her butt hard with dominance and she jumps.  J" oh have I been a bad bad girl? ".   I throw off my shirt and follow her grabbing her body ripping off her shirt and bra.  Me" bend over now....... Show me that pussy !".   WHAP on her ass!  Time to play.