chapter 18

Shannon's P.O.V.

Julie " what do you mean that's your brother? ".   Me" it is i just didn't know how to tell you ".   She gets mad and leaves the room.  She has every right not to talk to me I guess.  I hid this from her long enough. At just as we speak, he calls.    Jared" I didn't know you were in town? ".   Me" that's because I didn't want you to know ".   I can hear him get mad and pace the room. Jared" who was she? ".   S" none of your business ".   Jared" she your bought and paid for whore hmm? Mind I'd I take her for a ride? ".    Me" fuck you Jared how dare you she's mine and she's gonna stay mine ".   Jared cackles in the back ground and said " not if I have my way she won't be for long".  He  hangs up and I'm furious. 

She sits at the table and drinks some vodka.  I wish she didn't drink she becomes another person when she's had to much.  She must have heard me coming too.  There's that look.  Julie " why have you never told me about him?  Why Shannon?  Hmmm?  FUCKIN TELL ME " the glass hits the wall and litters the floor with broken shards everywhere. 

Me" i felt like if i told you,  that...... You would fall for him and I wouldn't have a chance. ".    Julie " oh so you thought hey!  I won't say anytime that way she won't go fuck him and she will love me?  Well honestly right now?  I dont have much love or trust with you. I don't. You should have trusted me.  Now you make me feel like I cant trust you.".    I come close and try to hug her and she slaps me hard across my face.  It stings but , I'm not baking off. 

I grab her and pull her to me tight and say " you do love me say it!  I wanna hear you say it! ".     She looks away and I pull her jaw back to make eye contact with me.  Julie " let me go ".  Me" no! ".   She tries to move away and I hold firm.  And then she says the words I didn't wanna hear.  Julie" I wanna meet him Shannon,  if I don't,  I will leave you and never come back ".    The ultimatum has been thrown down.  I have to make a choice,  I may lose her either way.