chapter 23

Shannon's P.O.V

He's here I told her if she fucked with him its over.   She let's him go and goes inside and its just him and I.  J" why are you here ?".    Me " I could ask you the same thing ".  We are face to face and I'm done playing nice.  Me" she's my girl not yours ".  J" she was ".   I stare him down and make it known I'm here to get her back.  Me" you need to go! ".   J" I brought her something to eat,  what did you bring her ?".    Me " my heart ".     He grins and thinks he has the upper hand.  I pass him by he says " you lost her when you left ".   Me" I'm done leave her and if your around her again I will make it so you never see her again! ".  He cackles and leaves.   I walk up to the door and inside and see her on the bed upstairs.   Here goes nothing.  The way she looks at me and I can feel how hurt she is inside.  That hurts me. 

Julie " hey ".  Me" hi there ".   She grabs the blanket and covers her body up.  Why is she acting this way?     Me" I missed you ".   Julie " no you didn't,  you only came because I told you I was pregnant ".   I sit on the bed next to her and she gets up. I grab her hands and pull her back to me and she is standing in front of me.  I lift up her shirt and kiss her tummy.  Julie " why did you stay away so long?  You never called me ".  I feel a tear drop fall onto my cheek.  I look up and pull her down on top of me on the bed.   Me" I'm sorry,  I was hurt,  you kissed him I'm sorry I held the grudge for so long ".   She lays her head on my neck and I caress her back.  Julie " he didn't mean anything to me,  I never wanted that kiss ".     Me " I know,  I have to tell you something ".  She kisses my chin and I know this is gonna hurt her.   Me" I was with another girl ".    She tries to pull away and I hold her tight.  Me" stop don't do this ".   Julie " you punish me for a fuckin kiss and you fuck another girl. It wasn't me?  You cheated on me!  ".    Oh god!     Me" stop I'm here with you ".    Julie " no!  Don't pull that!  You messed up you crushed my heart!  I hate you ".     I roll us over and pin her down with all my weight,  and look in her eyes.  Me" I love you,  I'm sorry ".  Julie" you broke my heart ".    Me" I will make it up to you ".   Suddenly, its quiet and I look down and she has cried herself to sleep.  I know I fucked up and I was willing to do everything to make this right.  No matter what.