Prologue

This night, it was magical

It was comforting.

It was like all the sad things in life turned upside down

The moon along with the stars were above. As two girls were talking to each other about their lives and how they would spend the rest of it. Or, whom will they spend a lifetime with by any chance?

"I'd love to spend it with you," The slightly shorter girl sincerely said and looked at the night sky above them.

There were plenty of shining stars, but the moon was eye-catching. It always was.

Its light came from the sun. So it was never alone. It would never be.

It was somehow, comforting. Like pillows you hug before and while you sleep. Like being with the person who makes you  feel like you. 

And that was the case for the both of them.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" She then suddenly asked the girl beside her, who still was feeling comfortable with the cold breeze surrounding them.

Silence then appeared as both stared upon the sky.

They were getting into the moment.

"I love you, too," The older answered and smiled.

It was the best feeling, hearing her say that she feels the same way. 

Then there was silence again. A warm, comforting, and welcoming one.

Just two lovers' hearts beating in synch.

The Korean stood up in front of the Japanese girl.

"Would you like to dance with me?" The younger Korean asked.

"But there's no music to dance to. We'd look like weird people," The other girl chuckled and the other shook her head in amusement.

"We don't need music to dance. A blind person can do arts without seeing their beautiful creations. All they need is passion. And what you need, is to try," The younger girl said.

"I'd like to be weird with you then," She said then offered her hand as the Japanese accepted it and wrapped her arms around the other's neck.

They swayed like the cold breeze of the night.

The sound of their beating hearts along with the birds chirping while on the trees became the music one was looking for.

The moon and the stars became witnesses of their love.

They would want to stay like this forever.

Oh how they wished.

"Please wait for me," The younger girl silently said and kissed the other girl's forehead.

She had to go.

For her sake. 

For everyone's sake, actually.

"Even if it takes a lifetime, I'd wait," The older said now capturing the lips of the other. It was her last chance to show her what she feels.

The younger girl then kissed back. This was a moment they'd never forget.

Time wasn't right.

The older girl knew that she would definitely wait for a lifetime.

Oh how she wished they met at an earlier time.

Maybe they'd still have the chance.

She really had to go.

It was a comforting, but heartbreaking night.

Where lovers' hearts reunite but break at the same time.

Hoping that one day, a lifetime would actually be there for them to be together again.

-----------