Chapter 19: Our friends know now

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

Days passed after "that" night. 

Dianne and I went out everyday, enjoying the time we spend to with each other.

Now, the two of us are just walking around town, hands intertwined.

"So, how's your day so far?" She asked me as she caressed my hand with the hand she was using to hold mine.

"My day will always be fine, but my days are the best when I'm with you," I truthfully answered.

"Same with me," She said before kissing my hand, which she was holding.

"You always do that," I said, making her chuckle.

"Your hand is soft, and don't you like it when I kiss it?" She asked and looked at me with a sad face.

"I don't like it," I answered and I saw her expression changed into a sulky one before letting go of our hands.

She's so cute when she gets mad. 

"Hey, I'm joking," I said when I noticed that she walked faster than earlier.

"Whatever," She sarcastically said and continued walking.

I managed to grab her arm and quickly held her hand.

She stopped and turn to look at our intertwined hands, looking like she was suppressing a smile.

"I love it when you kiss my hands. It makes me feel nice and safe," I said then kissed her hands.

"We're being too sweet, aren't we?" She asked me as we continued walking alongside each other.

"Yeah, we are," I answered before silence came.

The two of us kept walking, deciding where we should go when a voice was heard, calling the two of us.

"Dianne! Sakura!" The voice behind us called, making Dianne and I shocked, letting go of our intertwined hands.

We turned to see Nami running towards us with a smile on her face.

"It's nice to see you, Nami-unnie," Dianne said as Nami was trying to catch her breath.

"Why were you running?" I asked her.

"I was with the others and I saw you guys by the window, talking. And I thought, won't it be nice if we were to have lunch together," She said, still panting.

"Why didn't you just text me?" I asked as she looked at me with such confusion.

"Text? Do you mean, send you a letter?" She asked as I was brought aback from my words.

They don't have phones here, Sakura.

I mean, Sana.

"U-uh, yeah. But then I remembered that you just saw us. Let's go," I said and walked away from the two of them.