Chapter 8: Again

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

I woke up due to loud people talking downstairs.

I stood up and scratched my eyes since I think that it was still early.

I stood up, took a quick bath, then changed clothes.

All her clothes are surely expensive.

Just knowing which fabric was used to make it makes me not want to wear it.

I mean, our family can buy some but, she has a full cabinet of them.

I finished and went out of my room to have breakfast.

"Goodmorning, Sakura," Dad greeted as I nodded and headed to the kitchen.

I prepared my breakfast and started eating.

"You made that on your own miss?" The girl asked as I nodded.

Is she a maid?

"Yes, I did. Why did you ask?" I asked.

"N-Nothing miss, it's just that you don't really prepare your breakfast," She responded as I nodded.

She doesn't prepare her own breakfast?

How does she live her life?

She stays in her room all day?

"Uhm, miss?" I called for the girl who talked to me earlier.

She bowed at me.

"Weird question, but how do I live my days?" I asked as she looked at me like I'm crazy so I raised an eyebrow at her.

"U-uhm. You t-tend to stay in your room making paintings, it's weird that you haven't showed us a new work yet," She said.

"Oh, o-okay, thanks," I said as she bowed then left.

So my great grandmother stays in her room all day and doesn't do house chores?

Then how did she raise grandma on her own?

I finished my food and decided to go back to my room to plan my things to do today.

Then someone stopped me.

"Sakura, won't you greet our guests? You were always in your room, you never see them," My great grandmother's dad requested.

"Sure, f-father," I answered.

I'm still not used with the dad thing. I guess I'll have to work with that.

He lead me to the living room only for me to see Dianne with a man who looks much older.

"Sakura, She's Kim Dianne, and the person beside her is her father.

"Why are they here, father?" I asked.