Chapter 26: Reality

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

"Sana! It's time to eat," Someone said, knocking on my door.

What happened?

"Grandma, is that you?" I asked.

"Yes, it's me. Now, head downstairs. I prepared breakfast," She said as I quickly opened the door.

Is this really happening?

"How long was I out, grandma?" I asked but she gave me a weird look.

"You didn't go out. You just came here like, days ago," She answered while my eyes widened.

"Oh, is that so? I'll be going down in a minute," I said and awkwardly smiled before closing the door.

What just happened?

I was out for months.

Am I not?

I quickly washed my face and went out of my room.

"Good morning, Sana. Would you like some coffee?" My mom asked as she got some water and started heating it.

I shook my head and got a glass of water for me to drink.

We sat together and ate our breakfast as the three of them, my mom, dad, and grandma, were talking about their day so fat. I was quiet as they spoke.

"Sana, you're quiet today," Dad spoke as their attention went to me.

"Am I not usually quiet?" I asked.

"You're not," He shortly answered.

"Why do you think so? I don't spend my time with you," I spoke making his eyebrows furrow.

"Sana, you were never like that," He said.

Does he really know me?

"You just have to face reality that our daughter changed. She's not a kid anymore," Mom said to shut dad up.

Reality...

Is this really it?

"Thank you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my room," I said and stood up.

"Sana, we're no-"  He was about to speak up when grandma cut her off.

"Let her be," She said as I heard dad sigh.

I went straight to my room to clear mind from what was happening today.

"Is this really happening?" I asked myself, and proceeded to lay down on my bed.

I was in a lot of pain yesterday.

Why am I here again?

Or, how did I get here?