Chapter 4: The diary

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

As I was going back to my room I heard a voice call me.

"Sana, what did you get?" Grandma asked.

Being mindful that the book I found was okay to get or not, I got another item from the room.

"J-Just this pen that I found, it still writes," I awkwardly answered as she smiled at me.

"That's great, take a shower and head straight to bed. The room was not cleaned in years, you might get sick," Grandma said as I nodded and continued walking.

I went back to my room and made sure I locked the door.

I did what grandma said and took a quick shower and dried myself up.

I then sat on the edge of the bed, got the notebook on my hands again.and flipped the pages of it.

It was interesting.

I should start reading this soon.

I read the first page again...

"A lifetime soon, is waiting for us," I silently read.

I thought she was an artist, not a writer?

The next page was the introduction I also read earlier.

"Minatozaki Sakura's property. Our story was written by the stars as I expressed them into words that the world could understand."

Wise.

I proceeded to flip the pages.

"In this world, why wasn't I yours? Why did we have to let go? I thought this was meant to be? Questions linger in my mind, questions I can't answer on my own. The book we started has come to an end. And now I want to show the world the start of it."

This... Hurts me in some way.

"It was a fair day as I was making sketches of my new work. I have completed some and decided to sell them. Although our family was already wealthy enough, I wanted to donate the money to those who need them.

My friends, Mira, Mona, Jisoo, and Nami are the ones who helped me sell my work, and we sell them in town."

So this explains why her works are mostly unfinished.

I continued reading.

"We managed to sell three of my works and we have decided to obtain beverages for the hot season so we entered a shop that sells them. We asked for our preferences and proceeded to our seats.

And then..."

I flipped another page.

"I heard the sound of the piano surrounding the shop which I immediately try to find where it was coming from.