Chapter 39: Written in the stars

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

Morning came, the sun rose, birds chirped, and the wind flew.

I sat down to notice that I was left alone in this room.

Why am I expecting that she'll wait for me to wake up?

I stood up and stretched before going down.

"Good morning, Sana," Grandma greeted.

"Dahyun's making breakfast in the kitchen," She added.

I went to the kitchen to see Dahyun.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked and stood beside her.

"You know, the usual fried eggs and rice," She answered.

"I don't really like eggs," I silently said. I mean, they're nice, but there are better foods there.

"You're going to love these, don't worry about it," She answered, obviously hearing about what I just said.

Is she being overconfident today?

"Do you know how to cook?" She suddenly asked.

I know how to, but I'm not that good.

"Y-yes, but who cares about cooking when you can order?" I asked her as she nodded.

Is she getting my point or is she mocking me?

"You know what? I won't even ask you to try anymore. Wait there, I'm almost done," She said, then chuckled.

"Are you challenging me?" I asked her in an  annoyed tone.

"I'm not. And to be honest with you, I'm done cooking. Now go call granny, and let's eat. We still have to go somewhere later," She answered as she locked eyes with me.

"So are you asking me out?" I asked her. 

I'll see her get flustered again because of that question.

"This is the last day of the two months we talked about, so yes. I am asking you to enjoy this last day," She answered and continued preparing the food she made as I stared onto nowhere.

I forgot about that deal.

Is today really the last day of our fake relationship?

"Are you alright? You know what, just sit down. I'll prepare this," She asked then told me to sit down.

She's acting like an actual girlfriend now.

Is it because this is the last day for us? Or is it because grandma's here?

"It's been a long time since I've seen the two of you here. It's a great thing for me," Grandma said as we started eating.

"You're right, I don't remember how long it had been," Dahyun answered as she ate her food.