Chapter 44: Because of nightmares

Dahyun's POV

Dahyun's POV

Days passed, I've decided to give Sana space before I try to talk to her again.

And for days, I didn't go to school, and even missed an important test. Well, there goes my passing grades.

Well, I did go for one day to try to talk to her.

I just stayed in my apartment, thinking about her and only her.

And now, I see her everywhere. It's driving me insane.

I shouldn't be like this, the school year ends in weeks.

But then I might make everything else worse.

A knock on the door was heard, I stood up and opened it for whoever the person is.

"Dahyun-unnie, you look weird today," A familiar voice was heard in front of me so I squinted my eyes.

It was Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung??

"What are you doing here? How did you know that I live here?" I asked her.

"Sana-unnie made you fall so hard, eh? You haven't been eating for days, I guess. And I was the one who helped you find this place," She answered, making me sigh.

"You hated me, Chae."

"I did, and you did too. We were both selfish."

I looked at her and sighed.

"She hates me now, Chae," I said and looked down.

Weakness, that's what you can find in me.

"What if we talk about this while drinking," She responded.

"I don't drink," I said.

"Drinking your favorite chocolate milk. I mean, I got my own, but yeah, you get my point," She then chuckled.

We sat down on the couch and drank milk.

How did she even remember that I love these?

"So, what happened?" She then asked.

"Did you come here to know that?" I asked back.

"Of course not. I know, you can't trust me like before. Just tell me when you're ready. I figured that you've been keeping this yourself. It's hard," She answered.

"I'm sorry for being so selfish before. You were my only friend before, it hurts me when you're with others," I suddenly apologized.

"Me too, I'm sorry for being rude and stuff," She responded as we were suddenly caught in an awkward silence that lasted for only a few seconds.

"So, we're friends again?" I asked. She only responded with a nod, but it somehow made me feel relieved.

I missed these conversations with her.