Chapter 36: You're a mystery

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

I went to school early today, prepared. I made sure that I brought everything that I actually need.

I don't want to be a burden to anyone anymore.

Especially to Dahyun.

She's done so many things for me so far.

Speaking of Dahyun, where is she now?

Not that I care that much, I just have something to discuss with her.

Do I have something to discuss with her?

Anyway, I shouldn't be thinking about her at this time.

The bell rang.

Isn't it too early?

I just got here, and now I'm late.

How is this even possible?

I just thought about something for minutes.

I rushed to our room to see my classmates, but not the lecturer.

So technically, I'm not actually late.

"Sana, are you alright?" Nayeon-unnie suddenly asked.

"Since when is she fine?" Momo asked as well, making me roll my eyes at her.

"Can you guys not tease me? I'm fine. I've always been," I answered them who went back to their seats, which were just beside mine.

"You seem to be more stressed out, is Dahyun pressuring you about your studies? You should talk to her about that," Momo whispered.

"I don't have any problems with Dahyun, Momo. I'm just tired," I answered.

"Of what? The two of you? Tell her you need a break," Nayeon-unnie said in between Momo and I's conversation, making me shake my head and sigh.

"Why does it look like the two of you want me to break up with Dahyun?" I asked them who suddenly turned silent.

"I'm just tired of doing too much things, okay? Dahyun and I are fine, if something did happen, you'll be there, and I'll tell you, right?" I added while the two nodded.

"Miss Minatozaki, I understand that you're doing well with your partner. But at least give respect to those who don't have one," I looked to where the voice came from.

It was our lecturer.

No wonder these two were quiet.

"Goodmorning, class. Let's start the day already," He said and started his lecture.

Time passed, time for lunch.

Me and the girls gathered a tour usual spot, with our usual conversations.