Chapter 42: Just another dream of mine

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

Dahyun and I have been together for two months now. 

And for the first time in my life, two months felt like an eternity. Where I get to spend most of my time with her, and still manage to have a smile on my face. 

Dahyun's the best girlfriend, I'm so lucky to have her.

We're now sitting on her apartment's couch, she's reviewing for her tests, and I brought her food on the way since we promised each other that we'd spend time together today. 

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She then asked as I quickly looked the other way. 

"L-like what?" I denied. I know, I look and sound like an idiot. I was caught.

"Like this," She answered, making me carefully turn to see her who's face is now just a few centimeters away from mine.

"You're so pretty from afar, your details are well defined now that our distance is near," She said and smiled.

"D-Dahyun," I could only say her name, I wanted to say something, but I was speechless for no deep reason at all.

She then laughed, such music to my ears, it echoed through her living room.

"Why are you suddenly so silent, baby?" She then asked, then swiftly wrapped her arms around my waist, and buried her face onto my neck.

I can feel her deep breaths that can warm my cold nights.

"You're the baby here," I said, as I also gave in, I wrapped my arms around her.

"I want to stay like this forever," She mumbled, making me chuckle.

"You have to study, let's cuddle later," I said as I patted her head.

"But I'm already comfy here, can I rest first?" She whined, making me smile from ear to ear.

I couldn't push her to continue with her seriousness earlier, I'm getting too comfortable as well.

"Forever sounds like a long time," I silently said. As much as I want to stay this way forever, life has its end.

"I'll be staying with you, no matter how long forever might be," She just answered and gave me a quick peck.

I wish to wake up everyday with you beside me.

I want to feel your warmth, see your smile, hear your words, I want to know you. I want to be with you.

Ah, the things you make me feel. It's weird, and I'm starting to like weird.

"I love you," I said. 

"I love you, too," She answered.

You're always so sure with your words, you'd always tell me that I could trust you.