Chapter 37: A familiar sight

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

I may have not noticed that several weeks passed.

Dahyun and I have been hanging out a lot recently. She usually helps me with my studies, and I sometimes help her. Well, she doesn't really need help when it comes to her studies.

She doesn't like to call them dates. Well, technically, they are. She calls them "Spending time with a friend."

Well, she could've just said that those were friendly dates.

Well, today's a Saturday afternoon. We planned to go out after her shift. 

I'm waiting for her in an ice cream shop, my favorite one. I told her to meet me here.

I just sat on one of the chairs here and waited for her.

I looked at my phone to see the time.

Her shift has ended, she's probably on the way here.

And so I waited.

I then saw her going out of her car with a paper bag in hand.

She enters the shop, she looks exhausted.

"What's that?" I asked her, looking at the paper bag, and back at her.

"This isn't for you," She answered.

"I know," I just responded, rolling my eyes at her as she chuckles.

Why am I even used to her giving me things?

"I'll buy us ice cream," She said.

"I want-" I was about to say my order but she cut me off by saying, "You want vanilla. I know," And then proceeded to go to the counter.

How did she even know?

Moments pass, she came back with the ice cream.

"How did you even know?" I asked her.

"What do you mean by how? We always go here," She says and gives me the ice cream.

How could I even forget?

"You always pick chocolate, why?" I asked her, noticing that she eats like a kid.

"It's basically my life," She simply answered and continued eating.

I got tissue and tried to get chocolate off her face.

"Is there something on my face?" She suddenly asked when I tried to reach for her face with the tissue paper.

"There's many things on your face. now, let me," I answered and wiped the chocolate off her face.

"You eat like a kid, Dahyun," I said then chuckled.